*IMAGINE 54*(pt. 7 of Imagine 37)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera was now 6 months pregnant and very miserable, for her and Leland have been fighting with each other now for weeks...but she didn't know why he was fighting with her for...but when he started to get physically violent she decided that was enough...the next time he went to work...she packed Ruby a bag of clothes and toys...then she packed a few things for herself, and went to her big brother for help and sanctuary for a while...for she knew Criss would never let Leland do anything to her in front of him...unless he wanted to suffer the wrath of her big brother.

Kc welcomed her very warmly...for she missed having another female for company...and she loved baking all kinds of yummies for her hopefully soon to be niece...but Criss was still chomping at the bit on the marriage talk...while Kc was keeping Ruby occupied in the kitchen...Siera was telling Criss about Leland and how he changed dramatically over the past 3 weeks and that he was really beginning to scare her...and she was scared for her unborn baby...Criss just held her closely and gave her his word that nothing was ever going to happen to his baby sister...for he would kill for her without provocation or any remorse...Siera smiled at the thought, but she still loved him and just wanted it to blow over and feel safe again with him...

Criss decided on having a little man to man conversation with his brother in law...and end the argument one way or another...for he wasn't going to have his family in any danger due to a moment of hysterical anger...Criss felt responsible for his family and was going to get to the bottom of this particular problem one way or another. But decided to wait a couple days to let Leland cool off...for if he started his shit with him, Criss would beat the hell out of him, and then his little sister would be mad at him, and he just wasn't worth all the aggravation to him.

So Criss walked in the house and grabbed his niece and ran into the living area and crashed on the couch...to watch The Wizard of Oz with her...Siera and Kc stayed at the table and drank some tea and talked about men and their extreme insecurities, and the problem about not being able to live with them...but they couldn't live without them...and shared a laugh to brighten up their surroundings.