*IMAGINE 42*

You were raised in a household of cold hearted hater's and skeptics of Criss Angel...you really wanted and needed something to believe in, and really loved his work and his looks...one day you get tired of your family knocking him, and putting him down all the time in front of you...you in tears run up to your room and write a letter to Criss Angel, and mail it off to him the next day.

Three days later, you receive a phone call...you drop to your knees when you hear Criss's voice on the other end...he asks you a few questions then asks you to put your parents on the phone...you put Criss on speaker and tell your parents to come to the phone that Criss Angel wanted to talk to them...your parents being hater's tell you to stop lying and to grow up...Criss hollers to them to come to the phone...they both come to the phone...then in a very clear voice Criss asks your dad to think of any number right now...and to just think of it very hard...then he tells him to write it down on a piece of paper...your dad write's it down...then he asks your mom to touch her husband on the forehead...she did, then he asks you to touch your mom with your left hand and to keep your other hand on the phone...Criss then made a heavy breathing sound...and asks if the number he wrote down was 1945...your parents look at each other in shock, as the number he wrote down was, in fact, 1945...you tell Criss that he was right...he gives a cocky laugh and says damn right he was right...then he asks your parents if they believed in him now...they both still said no...Criss said well be prepared to be blown away...then all you hear is him screaming now!!! in the background of the phone...then there was nothing...you see smoke coming from the living room...and standing in the living room was Criss Angel in person!!! Your parents never doubted you or Criss Angel again...for he made believer's out of them...then he reached down to you and kissed you and tells you thanks for believing in him.  You blush and tell him you love him always and forever...then he wraps his arms around you and walks out the door with you...with your folks still in a stupor. With Criss saying "That's What I 'm Talking About..."