Figure Things Out (pt. 12)

Mulai dari awal

"What? How—

"You said it oud loud." Kendall squeezed Cara's face, she couldn't help it, the blonde was so adorable at that moment. Vulnerable yet adorable, either way she just wanted to kiss her.

So Kendall did.

After a while Kendall pulled away and stood up, taking off her sleep short. She didn't wear any panties, because she didn't bring any clothes, and she didn't want to wear her thong to sleep.

Cara was practically gawking over the vision of her gorgeous ex-girlfriend naked next to her bed and just waited for her to ... what she waited for? Oh yeah, Cara then took off her sleep shirt and threw it away carelessly somewhere around the carpets.

Kendall bit her lip. Seeing the attractive blonde topless again in front of her and she somehow had no shame to be naked herself; was somewhat confusing considering their current status right that moment, but most of all it was arousing. She could feel her pussy already gushing over the view of her ex-girlfriend being topless.

Cara definitely didn't miss the heady smell of arousal coming from that spot —she loved pleasuring the most— between Kendall's thigh.

The blonde groaned low in her throat before shifting her hips to let her pull her boxers off, allowing her thick eight-inches spring free to slap lightly against her abdomen. "Come here, baby," she husked, inviting the tall brunette back to her lap.

Kendall knew they still needed to talk some more, but at that moment she didn't care as she let Cara helped the brunette's naked body climb onto her lap, straddling her lap once again.

Cara steadied her with one hand on her hip as she reached down to pull her cock and stroke her head between Kendall's wet folds. "You missed me, baby?" she said, teasing the brunette's clit with her tip. "I want you ready for me."

Kendall whimpered above her, her hands on Cara's shoulders as her thighs began to tremble from the strain of holding herself at the angle Cara wanted and her growing arousal. "Cara .... please ..." she whispered, biting her lip, "just fuck me."

"Patience Ken, I promise I'll make you feel good. Don't move," Cara said, leaning forward to suck a nipple into her mouth as she teased her. She rolled her tongue over the bud, sucking hard until the entire nipple was in her mouth and Kendall was all but moaning and panting with the need to have Cara inside her. She's badly needed to relieve the strain, but still, she didn't move.

Finally Cara released her with a noisy pop, a line of saliva connecting her lips to the swollen nipple for a moment as she carefully positioned her cock at Kendall's entrance.

"Wait." Kendall stopped her, still panting.

"What's wrong?" Cara was worried Kendall had just changed her mind, but she had to deal with it if that was what the brunette wanted.

"Condom. I want you to wear it." Kendall said without hesitation.

Cara was shocked. It was the first time Kendall had requested that ever since they'd been intimate the first time, eight months ago. She felt hurt and somewhat offended that the brunette didn't trust her enough to be clean.

Well, what did I expect?! I've just told her that I've slept with more than five people after her! It's a fucking miracle that she's still here. If all she wants is me to wear a fucking condom, then I'd give that to her. Cara told herself.

"Umm ... it's in the drawer." Cara said, pointing with her chin to the nightstand next to the bed. Kendall moved slightly from her lap, so she could open the drawer and took the condom from the box and gave it to the blonde.