"Oh, I'm sorry Mason. I'm just so excited to have you in the family. It's been so long since someone knew showed up around here."

"Honey, Ethan and Evan are only five months, that's not to long." Riley said as he held two babies in his arms. They were clawing at his face with their tiny hands. I smiled at the sight, the last time I ever saw a baby that young was when I was younger and still in my pack.

"That's not what you say when you beg me to have another pup every single night." Zoro shot back at him with a teasingly smile. Riley only shrugs his shoulders.

"What? It's not like I'm going to deny it, I like seeing you pregnant." Riley looks at Zoro with a look that I could only described as a look of lust. The room went from somewhat awkward to completely awkward.

"Papa, come on." Charles whined as he shook his head. Some of the others chuckled at his parents acts before turning back to us. Uncle Rason was the first to step forward.

"Hey Mason, I know we met, but you haven't met my mate and pups. This is Haley, and our three daughters, Christina, she is four, Jennifer, she is two, and Olivia, she is eight months now." He said as he bounced Olivia on his hip.

"You seem outnumbered." I muse as I smile at all of them. He grins back at me before shrugging.

"Gotta take care of my girls." He laughs, I smile again before shifting my eyes around the room. A girl a little younger then Charles and I steps forward with a smile.

"I'm Aria, Charles younger, but more mature sister." Charles scoff from behinds us but it only makes me chuckle.

"I'm can see that." Charles makes an affronted noise before sulking over to the long table and taking a seat. I roll my eyes at his pout before turning back to his sister.

"I'm happy to meet you, Aria." I shake her outstretched hand before putting my hands back by my side. She points over to a boy who looks a lot like her sitting at the table stabbing his food with a fork.

"That's Ashton, he my twin, but he is kind of a dick." Ashton scoffs at his sister but doesn't lift his head.

"I'm sure he is just misunderstood." I said smiling at her. "I mean, if Charles wasn't the one who found me I probably would have been in the cells right now." I shrug at her. She gives me a weird look before going back to her seat next to Ashton. Said boy lifts his head and gives me a nod before going back to his food.

"Hi, I'm Saren, and this is Coal, as in C-O-A-L. I'm 14, and Coal is 13. He doesn't like to talk a lot, so I told him I would introduce him." Saren exclaims happily while he latches onto my arm. He is the happiest teenager I have ever met.

"Its nice to meet you Saren, and Coal." I tell him honestly. He is obviously the sunshine in the family. If any of the others I've met are any indication. Saren giggles again before pulling Coal to their seats.

Another boy comes up to me, he thrust out his hand waiting for a hand shake. I gave him one and stared at him as he stared at me. Slowly a smile appeared on his face.

"Its so nice to finally meet you, I'm Anthony. I'm twelve, and actually the maturist out of the ten of us." I smile back at him, but before he could say something he snuck around me and headed for the table.

I look and see a small boy hesitantly walking up to me. He is holding the hand of a little girl with two small pig tails coming out the sides of her head. Charles smiles at the two of them as they approach us. I can smell the sweet scent that all omega's have.

"Hi, I'm Maven. This is Hannah, she is only two, so she doesn't know many words. Oh, and I'm seven, and Charles' favorite, so you can't take my place." He glared at me before lifting his nose in the air.

"Maven, be nice." Charles scolds. Maven's face falls as he realizes he said something wrong. My eyes widen as I notice his lip wobbling, Hannah walks away to Riley as Maven stands still staring at the ground.

"Its fine. I promise I won't take your spot as his favorite person. Want to know a secret?" I ask as I stared down at him. His eyes shot up to me and a glint came into his eyes. He nods his head fast as he stares up at me. I crouch down in front of him and make a big scene as I lean down to him.

"Omega's are the best." I whisper in his ear. He looks at me with his mouth wide open before nodded his head.

"Yeah, I know that." He whisper back. I laugh at his response before rubbing my hand on his head. He scowls at me before fixing his hair.

"Are you an omega?" He ask loudly. Everyone turn to look at us. I smile at him and I stand up.

"You know it." I reply as I look at him.

"Really, you don't really smell like one." A man says as he steps out next to us. I can tell that he is a brother to Riley with the resemblance.

"Well, sorry?" I say as I shrug my shoulders. Maven runs over to Charles and sits on his lap as everyone turns their attention to us.

"I'm Rian, Charles' uncle." He holds out his hand roughly and I feel as if someone is forcing him to be nice to me.

"This is my mate Chelsea, our eldest son Baker, who is eight, Xander, who is six, our twins, Cassie and Callum who are three, and Sarah, she is only two weeks." He points at the group standing before them. Chelsea comes forward and glares at her mate before giving me a firm hug. I awkwardly hug her back before pulling away.

"Its nice to meet you, I'm guessing." I say as my eyes flick back to Rian. He huffs at me browse heading his mate and pups back to their section at the table.

I look around and notice I met everyone and let out a sigh of relief, everyone was a lot nicer then I thought they would be just by the way Charles was worried for me to meet them.

I turn around and smile at Charles, like I said before, maybe this won't be half as bad as I thought.