Mine (pt. 16) - Rewritten ✔

Começar do início

She then knelt, naked, while Cara still sat comfortably on the edge of her bed. Kendall then fisted Cara's almost-hard cock in her hand and took her first satisfying lick from the base to the ridge of her glans. She gave it the tongue-flutter she knew would make the blonde twitched, and her pussy gushed.

"I can't wait until you're inside me," she purred while jerking Cara off faster, then moving to probably her favorite part of going down on Cara, her balls.

This time, she simply just laid her open mouth on the sac, essentially making out with it.

"Oh! Oh god...Ken, oh...fuck... Who knows you're so fucking dirty." Cara panted, delighted with the brunette's behavior.

Kendall felt the musk and softness on her lips, in her mouth, and then an intense, almost electric, taste on her tongue as it flattened on the stretch of skin. Then she deep-throated, as she bobbed back and forth, finally squeezing her balls, soaked from her saliva, to prod Cara for her release.

It had worked every time before and it also worked this time, as Cara came with never ending spurts making sure that she produced a huge orgasm for Kendall.

"Oh fuck fuck fuckkk baby!! Oh shit !" Cara chanted.

Kendall had to back off until only the tip of the cock was in her mouth to try to get it all. Even then, some of Cara's seed escaped the corners of her mouth, as she drank the blonde's cum as fast as she could.

Finally, when it was all milked, Kendall gasped and voraciously collected the excess cum into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Kendall stood up and straddled the blonde, mouth to her ear. "You taste so good in my mouth. Can't wait how it feels like when you fuck me."

Cara gulped, Damn .... Kendall is so fucking dirty when she's horny,  she thought, but shit! Cara would be lying if she didn't love it.

"Lie down baby. I need to taste your pussy first," Cara demanded.

"Wait, really?" Kendall was taken by surprise with the sudden request.

"Well yeah, why? I mean, I always want to return the favor."

Kendall was quiet for few seconds, then slowly, she climbed off from Cara's lap and lay down on the bed, nervous written all over her face. Cara followed the brunette to the center of the bed, and knelt in front of Kendall's bent, closed legs.

"Are you nervous? Do you not want me to do this?" Cara asked her in that genuine and sweet tone of hers.

"Mmm....kinda? But, I trust you," she said.

Cara was smiling big at that, she was so happy that Kendall trusted her this much. The blonde then playfully bit Kendall's knee, to loose the tension making it playful so Kendall would relax. And it worked, since it managed to make the brunette laughed happily at Cara playfully nipping every skin she found with her mouth.

After a while, Cara braved herself to put her hands on Kendall's knees and pulled them apart, hoping the brunette didn't resist and reject her.

Kendall didn't resist.

Cara smiled at her and then looked down at her puffy, waxed wet pussy, clit peeking out. She said nothing as she leaned over and licked the entire length of Kendall's slit up to her clit.