Teacher's Pet (pt. 4)

Start from the beginning

As Cara came down from her high, she noticed that Kendall hadn't stopped and her cock was soon to be hard again, ready to serve.

This time, however, ignoring the whole situation they were in —having a blowjob where their school mates might just outside her car— the blonde took control and fucked Kendall's mouth instead of the other way around.

"Oh shit! shit!!! Yess take it baby, take it..." Cara groaned, holding the brunette's head in place, her hips were bucking, her cock sliding in and out Kendall's mouth at a rapid pace and soon she hit her second orgasm, as she shot her come into a happy awaiting mouth again.

"Oh fuuckk!!! God, you're amazing ...." Cara was spent, breathless. She rested her head on the driver seat, eyes were closing, trying to recovered.

Kendall was careful not to waste any of her cum, slurping at Cara's softening cock like it was a lollipop with juicy candy inside.

"Baby ...." Cara grunted, "No more... no more ..."

The brunette smirked as she made her way back to Cara's beautiful face, still stroking Cara's cock with one hand, placing an intimate kiss upon Cara's lips, mingling her cum in their mouths for long seconds.

"Have I been a good girlfriend?" Kendall asked as innocent as possible.

"The best," Cara breathed out, opening her eyes, well-awared by the hand around her cock.

"Do I get a reward then?"

"Anything—"

.

THUMP!!  THUMP!!  THUMPP!!

.

Kendall cursed over the sudden interruption and quickly covered her girlfriend's cock that slipped from her hands, due to Cara being jumpy over the loud knocks.

"Seriously???" They could hear Joan said from the outside, standing in front of Cara's driver window while Hailey was behind her, giggling.

Kendall, who was still bending over on her girlfriend's lap, leaned closer to the driver's door and pushed the window's button, while her other hand on Cara's cock — trying to cover it as much as she could.

"Hey, what's up?" Kendall said, unfazed by the whole situation, while Cara was trying to cover her crotch with her clothes, she was so embarrassed she wanted to drown herself.

Like what the fuck?! My cock is out there where people can see and she opened the fucking window!  Cara was frantic at that point.

Joan just crossed her arms, giving her captain unamused glare, while Hailey was grinning so wide like she'd just seen her porno fantasy came true.

"Are you gonna party there all night or what?" Hailey said still grinning like a fool.

Kendall just rolled her eyes at her pervert friend.

"We'll be out in a minute, oh.... and Hailey, don't even try to peek in!" Kendall said in her ordering tone.

"Bummer ..." they could hear Hailey said before the car's window was closed.

—————

They entered the Hadid's house together, and even though the house was packed full of students —all wearing either ridiculous costume or slutty-wannabe-hoe superhero outfit— their attendance didn't go unnoticed. Some even stopped dancing just to stare-or-drooling over them.

Kendall rolled her eyes, typical reactions, she thought.

"Babe, I need to go to the loo, I'll see you later okay," Cara said to her ear.