'Please. Please don't. I'll do anything. I... I'll stop fighting. Just please don't kill him,' Clarke begs him. 
He looks at Clarke and then he takes the sword off of Bellamy's throat. Again. 
'Thank you,' Clarke says. 

Suddenly the man pushes a knife through Bellamy's leg and Bellamy screams out of pain. The man slaps his head and this is the point were I explode. 

I grab my sword and scream while I lung for the man. I look at his move and see he wants to kick me but I quickly step aside. I slide my sword down and it lands on his arm. It cuts him but not bad enough. 

he suddenly manages to throw a punch at me and I fall on the ground. 
'Don't follow us,' he says. 
That's the pont where everything goes black. 

|||||||||||||||

'Emily wake up. Please wake up. I can't do this without you. Please.' 
I open my eyes and I'm immediately dizzy. But I push it aside and sit up. suddenly there are arms around me.
'Thank god,' Bellamy says. 
I throw my arms around his neck and hold him tight. 

'We have to go,' Bellamy suddenly says. 
I back away and look at him. I nod and he helps me standing up. I walk to my sword that was lying in the corner of the room. I'm surprised it's still here. I walk to the stairs and look at Bellamy. He's still standing on the same spot. 

'What's wrong?' I ask him worried while I walk back to him.
'My leg.'
I look at his leg and see his hand is on it. There's some blood slipping out. Then I remember that he's been stabbed. I put my arm around his waist and help him stand good. 
'Let's go.' 

We walk up the stairs without any problems. But once we're in the forest again it's more trouble to walk like this. We lean on a tree and I try to get Bellamy up again but it doesn't work really good. My arm slips away from Bellamy's waist and he falls against a tree. He's breathing pretty fast and it's obvious he's hurt. 

'Bellamy. Please stay with me okay? You're going to be okay,' I say with tears in my eyes. 
I can't lose him. I know he's not going to die instantly but if we don't find someone to fix his leg then there's a possibility he'll bleed out. 

'They're here,' I hear someone say. 
I turn around and see Kane, Monty, Pike in front and the others behind them. 
'We told you to wait for the army to move,' Kane says.

'What happened?' Monty asks Bellamy worried while he looks at his leg. 
Bellamy takes a few deep breaths. 
'We almost got her,' he says trying to catch his breath. 

I'm sill feeling dizzy. Everything is blurring but I'm trying to stay on my feet. 
'Pike, find their trail,' Kane commands Pike. 
'Its useless. He knows he's being followed now,' Pike says.
I look at Bellamy and see he's trying to move again but Kane stops him and pushes him back against the tree.

'Hey. You can't even walk,' he says.
'So, what, we... we give up, let him kill her?' I ask Kane shocked. 
I'm not going to let that bastard kill her. 
Bellamy pushes himself up again and starts to walk but after a few seconds he falls down again. 
I want to stop him from walking but I know that if I walk right now or just take a few steps that I'm going to black out. 

Monty runs to Bellamy and helps him. 
'Bellamy, I want to find her, too, but look at your leg. You could die out here. We have no trail,' Monty says. 
'We can't lose Clarke! We can't okay?' I almost shout with tears in my eyes. 
I can't lose Clarke. I could always tell her everything and I know I still can. She's the only one I trust with all of my secrets beside Bellamy. I don't even trust Gina or Octavia with that. And they're also good friends. 

'We'll find her, okay? We will figure something out, I promise... but this isn't the way,' Monty says to me. 
I look at Monty for a few seconds and then I nod. 
'Okay,' I say. 
'I got you. Come on,' Monty then says to Bellamy. 
Monty puts his arm around Bellamy's wist and they start to walk away. 

'Let's head back,' Kane says. 
They all turn around and start to walk away but I just stand still. I can't move. I can't. I know that if I move I will black out and I don't want that. I don't know how I know that I will black out but I just feel so dizzy and my sight is blurry that I'm expecting it. 

Kane turns around and looks frowning at me. 
'Emily?' he asks me worried. 
Everyone stops walking including Monty and Bellamy to look at me. I turn around to face them but that's the biggest mistake I've ever made. My eyes roll up and I fall to the ground. 
'Emily!' I hear Bellamy shout before everything goes black.