Without waiting for him to respond I turn around and walk back to the rock where I've been sitting on for so long. I sit down next to Bellamy again. He grabs my hand and squeezes it. I squeeze back letting him know that I'm okay. 

|||||||||||||||

I'm looking at the three bodies from ice nation that are lying in front of me. I've got this weird idea but I know the others won't allow me. I look at Bellamy and bring my mouth to his ear. 
'Ready for an adventure?' I whisper in his ear. 

He looks frowning at me and I point to the bodies. 
'We're going to play dress up. Go outside. Look for Clarke. go back,' I whisper. 
He thinks about it for a few seconds and then he nods. Wow. I didn't think he would agree with it. I quickly but silently stand up and walk to the bodies. Bellamy does the same. I take off the clothes from one and put it on. I see Bellamy doing the same and he puts his guard jacket on the ground. 

Once we're done changing our clothes I take a look at him. 
'You look hot in those clothes,' I whisper with a smirk. 
'I know. But you look hotter.' 
'I know.' 

I take his hand and we start running out of the cave. Once I can actually look at the scene in front of me I'm shocked. I didn't know there were so much people from ice nation. I look Bellamy who's standing next to me and nod. He nods back and then he lets go of my hand. They can't see we're a couple because then they won't believe us. 

We both walk to the huge group. Bellamy and I walk with the ice nation trying to fit in and we're doing a good job. For now. but then I walk the other way. I turn to the left and keep walking. Bellamy is behind me. No one sees us walking in the wrong direction and it's kind of weird. But it's going great. 

|||||||||||||||

We made it. We're in the forest without any trouble. The people from ice nation didn't see us as others. They just let us walk. 
Bellamy suddenly takes my hand and leads us in the other direction. We stop at some kind of entrance. It leads down. 

I look at Bellamy and he takes off his mask. I do the same and my hair falls down on my shoulders. 
Bellamy grabs his sword and I do the same. 
'Stay close,' he whispers. 

'Like always.'

We both walk down the stairs with our swords ready to attack. Once we're down, which didn't took long, I realize we're in a cave. 
Suddenly Bellamy isn't next to me anymore. I look around and see that he's standing in behind a pole looking at something with a small smile. I walk over to him and look at what he's looking at. 

'Clarke,' I say shocked. 
'Keep quiet Emily,' Bellamy says. 
Bellamy takes the gag out of Clarke's mouth. 
I see some movement in the corner of my eye and turn to take a better look at it. 
'Oh shit,' I say. 

a man runs towards me and pushes me on the ground. I roll away quick and stand up.
I look up and see Bellamy lying on the ground. There's a sword presses against his throat. 

'Please. Please don't hurt him,' I beg the man. 
He looks at me and back at Bellamy and just continues with whatever he's doing. that's when it hits me. 

'I command you to stop! Bak yu op o ai na frag yu op (stay back or I'll kill you)!' I scream angry at the man. 
He looks up and quickly takes the sword off of Bellamy's throat. 

'You're the black queen,' he says shocked. 
'Yes.' 
'Well. I won't listen to you this time,' he says. 
He pushes the sword against Bellamy's throat again.