K.K | Tomoe X Reader( The fox is a WHAT?)

Tomoe was sitting on the tree branch he was bored as hell, killing has been his past time for the last few days. He has his silver white long hairs on his back and his long sharp nails to go along with it. Akura Ou was nowhere to be found he might be out killing to burning down other village. He sigh as he observed the peaceful village under his feet.

Until something caught his eye, It was a parade of the gods. He was not sure which god was it the carriage carrying her was black and pink with lots of flowers on it. Since he was bored might as well have some fun and see who and what is inside that colorful carriage. He jump from the tree surprising the people under him. The man's gather around him drawing out their sword in the process. They all together attacked him, there are atleast 24 man on this parade giving him the idea that the person inside the carriage must be important. 

He summoned blue flames on his hand which burns most of the people on the parade, the fight was bloody in few minutes there is only him and the carriage. He wiped his hand and proceeded to go near the carriage.  He thought that if the person inside the carriage is a guy he will kill it immediately if it's a women then he might have fun with her for a while. He pulled out the ropes which is binding the horse to the carriage and proceeded to jump on the platform of the carriage. He slowly lifted the blinds and there he saw something beautiful.

Tomoes POV

I lifted the blinds and there I saw a very beautiful women, She was wearing white kimono with sakura petals designed on it her hair was framing her face which is very lovely. Her skin was pale which compliments her structure. She has very thin lips decorated with pink tint, her bangs covers he eyes which is frustrating I wish to see her eyes. 

Your POV 

I was inside the carriage on my way to the shrine when the carriage halt in a moment taking me by surprise, I started to hear the men around me screaming and shouting. There might be an attack maybe some thieves or youkai, I've waited for few moment because I know they will be able to win. Then suddenly a guy with white hair and sharp nails was in front of me lifting the blinds. I've bowed my head hiding my face, the people around me might have died in fighting and it was this youkais fault at that, I am not bringing my talisman with me I might be able to summon few fox with me to fight him. My thoughts was cut when I heard him speak

Tomoe: " such beautiful woman, I bet you are the priestes of the other village huh?" he asked you 

you didn't respond to his question only giving him blank stare, this irritates him he grab your hand pulling you from the mattress you were sitting. The white veil on your head fells showing your (hair length and hair color) in an instant you were on his shoulder.

Tomoe: " well you don't really need to talk for me to have fun" he jump out the carriage walking to who knows where, The girl was still thinking how to summon the fox to help her, her power was from the talisman and yet she was left without any of those when she traveled. The talismans was with her guard too focus thinking how to summon the foxes she didn't noticed that they arrived in a small house. It was isolated from the village and there are many trees surrounding the area. She sigh knowing what will happen she will be killed or worse be raped by this silver haired youkai. I was thrown in the floor, I turned to look at him but I was blocked by his hand

Tomoe: " come on take of your kimono and show me what is under that clothing" he smirk as he made his way pulling out the obi from the girl, The girl was scared her eyes were shocked is this really going to happen to her? In an instant she shouted calling out her spirit animals which are white fox. Tomoe was confused but later on thrown away from her. He was shocked and there he saw the white fox beside her, the marking on the fox head symbolized that it was owned by someone probably by that girl. 

The fox threw fireballs at hims which he dodge easily, he was pissed off how does this woman summon an inspirational fox that means she might be a priestess. He fought the white fox for almost an hour resulting him and you to be drained. You were supplying the white fox power and he was relying on you. In a glance he grab the fox neck, the fox was trying to escape into now avail he burned your spiritual fox into ashes. You are were shocked and sad the most he was your friend and he was very important to you.

Tears started to flow on your eyes, as you see your spiritual fox blown by the wind in that tomoe pinned you on the floor. You still had tears on your eyes, this time you saw his face he had very long fangs his hair is cascading his face.He was handsome in short you are at awe when he started kissing your neck. 

Tomoes POV

finally I've defeated that white fox I can have her now, I started to kiss her neck I am not getting any response from her. She was blank ever since she saw her fox disappear into ash. I tried to pull out her obi but when I turned to look at her face I was shocked.

Your face was flushed pink and there are tears of your eye, soft sobs and whimpers can be heard throughout the room. You are scared afraid and hurt. You don't want to die and you don't want this to happen to you. You felt him place his hand on your face, you turned to look at him this time he has soft concerned look on his eyes. 

Tomoe: " don't cry like that, it makes me feel I am really bad or so" he kissed your forehead

y/n: " please don't kill me, I don't want this" you closed you eyes crying again

Tomoe I don't know what got into me, she was crying and she was not the first girl I saw crying but in the end I killed them laughing at their weakness. But this woman I can't take it seeing her like this? what is it with her that makes me feel this way? I gently hugged her she was still crying I can feel her trembling she was so weak.

NO ones POV

The two of them hugged until then they fell asleep. Her warmth was enough for him to calm his desired and his warmth was enough for her to sleep tonight. He was calm and she was in peace.

Time Skip//

Y/n: morning comes and I can feel someone hugging me, I slowly opened my eyes to see the fox guy yesterday hugging me. I blush hard at this he was too close I can feel his breath on my face. I tried to pull away from him only by him pulling me close and encasing me again in his arms. 

You noticed his ears flops down and decided to touch it, earning few groans from the male you stopped at what you were doing.

Tomoe: " don't touch my ears woman" he groan slowly opening his eyes

y/n: " I am so sorry" you tried to pull away

Tomoe: " what is your name?" he asked you still looking at you

y/n: " it's ( full name)" you blushed " can you please let me go?" you tried to pull away this time succeeding in the process. you crawl on the end of the room he sit down crawling next to you. And now his face was already in your face again and you were blushing hard. In a very smooth and swift moment he grab your chin pressing his lips on yours. you were shocked because you know that it will bring. When he pulled away there were bright rings on both of his hand which shocked him

Tomoe: " what? what did you do woman?" he hissed

y/n: " you did kiss me it means you are my familiar now" you told him blushing

Tomoe: " what? I will not let this I will not let you make me a familiar you heard that" you smiled at him " you are the one who kissed me boy, not me" you smiled and fixes yourself

y/n: " We should be going, can I know your name?" you asked him

Tomoe: " tskkk. Tomoe" he avoided your eyes

y/n; " Well then Tomoe, please take care of me" you smiled and he blushed, accepting your hand , he also accepted his feelings. maybe he fell in love with a human. But he was happy

END