Well the person who this suitcase belonged to had taste but everything they own was covered in sparkles or was partially revealing. I grabbed a pair of white shorts and a plain blue tank top, which may be the most modest thing the person owned other than the sweater I was wearing before. I quickly pulled them on and set the other clothes aside. 

I walked back into the room and immediately noticed one thing; Trent was gone. I scrunched my eyes and rubbed my temples annoyed. That boy really is an idiot sometimes. Did he not understand yet that me constantly yelling at him for ditching me was a good reason he should stop leaving me at random. 

“Trent?” I called out. “Come on seriously is now really the time to disappear on me?” I waited a few moments and had no response. I tousled my hair with both hands and sighed dramatically. “Trent!” I screamed fully frustrated.

“I thought you were going to call me Hadrian from now on?” an amused voice said from behind me. I turned around and narrowed my eyes when I was met with a small smirk. He still had dark bags under his eyes despite how much sleep he had gotten but his skin seemed less pale.

“I was,” I said looking away from him before he saw me staring. “I mean I am. I just got confused. That’s not the point anyways,” I said crossing my arms and staring at him pointedly. He just gave me an innocent smile.

“And would you like to tell me what the point is then,” he said collapsing onto the seats around with a small grin still on his face.

“The point is,” I sighed, “that you keep leaving without a trace and then I get stuck alone until you finally decide your bored enough to come back.” He shook his head at me and waggled his finger making me roll my eyes.

“Not true. If I’m correct, which I always am,” he added flashing a grin, “then you left me last time and left me alone.” He added a disapproving tone in his voice but his smirk gave away his facade. 

“That was only one time,” I defended, “and I had good reason for it anyways so it doesn’t count.” I leaned back against one of the seats in front of him and watched his amused face.

“Oh and what is this good reason that you ditched me for?” I blushed slightly since the reason I did leave was to get answers about him. “I bet I can guess,” he said challengingly. He sat expressionless and put a hand on his chin pretending to think.

“Alright,” he finally said after a pause, “I’ve come up with a brilliant theory on why you left.” I rolled my eyes at his seriousness but nodded for him to continue. He motioned for me to sit but I just shook my head.

“Due to the many clues you gave, one of which being you blushing awkwardly I’ve figured out why exactly you left.” 

“Hey! I don’t blush awkwardly!” I yelled somewhat offended. He laughed making me blush again. 

“That would be the only thing you got from my seriousness,” he said shaking his laugh. “Anyways the reason you left is obvious,” he said continuing his therapist act. “It wasn’t because you were worried Seth would be all alone in the jungle all alone, but it was because you secretly like me.”