Chapter 8

Okay just to clear things up you, some of guys got confused with who Hadrian is and that will be answered in this chapter. Also keep going with the charactor casting and at the end of the chapter i'll tell you who people want.

Also there will be an important note at the end so remember to read that. . .

ENJOY

“Hadrian?” the figure repeated. By now the redness in his eyes faded to a piercing blue colour. The boy tilted his head trying to look at Trent through the darkness. He must have recognized something about Trent because his face lightened and a small grin formed on his lips. “It is you, isn’t it?”  

I watched Trent’s expression change from his deathly glare to a wide eyed look. He glanced back at me quickly then moved his eyes abruptly to the strangers. He met the eyes of the boy and nodded towards to the door. With a slight nod the boy left the room to the aisle behind me.

As he passed us, he finally seemed to have acknowledged me and gave me a grin. And if it weren’t for the bad lighting I could have sworn he winked at me. He passed through the curtain and disappeared through.

“Wait here would you,” Trent said from in front of me turning around. His tone was more as a demand then a request. He looked at me once more before heading around me to the curtain.

“Wait,” I said finally finding my voice. But to my utter annoyance I sounded more desperate than commanding. He spun around giving me an amused smiling but not saying anything. “Where are you going?” I asked quietly making sure the stranger couldn’t hear me.

“He can hear you no matter how quiet you are, you know. So there’s absolutely no point in talking so quietly,” he said before quickly adding, “Oh. And where I’m going? I thought it was pretty obvious considering I told the other guy to leave the room and then I head out of the room after him,” he said recounting the events.

Yup. This is the Trent I remember. The Trent who I actually had a decent conversation with on the way here was completely fake. Same with the Trent who tried to save me when I screamed. I should probably understand that by now but it always takes me by surprise. Jerk Trent is back.

“Well in that case I’m sorry,” I said rolling my eyes though it was probably too dark for him to see, “I forget you’re probably not smart enough to realize what I’m asking. Let me be a little more straight forward.” Before I could continue a bark of laughter came from behind the curtain causing me to jump. Trent glared at the source.   

“Anyways,” I said ignoring the laughter, “what I meant was, what are you going to do, to, um . . . the, uh, guy?” I said pointing to the curtain where the boy probably stood behind. I wasn’t exactly sure what to call the boy but Trent probably understood me anyway.

“Well, considering that ‘guy’ is right behind the curtain I think you’re being a bit too straight forward. And I’m not gonna do anything exactly. Just talk to him. Nothing more,” he said shrugging.