Chapter 16

• Dedicated to Anyone Who Has Exams This Week

Anyone willing to take my exams for me, if they do then I'll be able to update more often :D                    no im just kidding. . . partially, but its true, exams are coming up and that means studying and that means work and that means effort and that means I will not be able to sleep all day as i usually do

sigh* the world can be such a sad place ;'(

on a happier note, Enjoy,

“Well let’s start with the basics,” Hadrian said smiling feebly, “Avery this is Keaira, Keaira,” he sneered in her direction, “this is Avery. Be nice,” he growled, narrowing his eyes at her. “And you,” he started looking at me, “stay away from her unless you want to be annoyed to death in the most literal sense possible.”

I looked over at Keaira and took in her studying gaze. She stood like she was the most important one here and she acted like it too. She crossed her arms and pursed her lips putting on an indifferent look like she didn’t care about anything.   

Her blonde hair fell past her shoulders and around her head as a halo. She seemed like an angel. Maybe not personality wise but by the way she looked she could pass off as an angel. That is until she finally opened her mouth. In simpler words, I didn’t like her all that much.

“She’s human, human are food,” she stated. I glared over at her and Trent and Seth rolled their eyes. “Hadri I thought we were taught this as children but I guess I’ll have to tell you again. Don’t play with your food.” She looked from Hadrian to me and flashed a small smirk.

“Keaira now let me teach you something,” Seth said intervening, “shut up before I’m forced to rip your heart out.” She turned her nose up at him and he walked over to me. “If you’re smart you’ll ignore her like the rest of us do.”

“Seth, your petty remarks don’t do anything to faze me,” she said not looking at him. “I know my place and you should know yours. As soon as Hadri I get married then I’ll put back down to where you belong. Maybe I’ll have you—“

“We are not getting married!” Hadrian yelled repulsed. “The day I willingly want you or even like you is the day after the world ends. It. Will. Never. Happen. Get that through your fucking head and we may be able to get somewhere.”

“Hadri!” she squealed astonished. “I can’t believe you would say something like that to me! You know we will get married. It’s my birth right and I was chosen for you so it’s only fair. You know I love you!”

Hadrian wrinkled his face disgusted and looked like he was about to punch her in the face.

“Ow,” Seth complained, “I think you shattered my eardrum,” he said crinkling his face and holding his hands over his ears. “Lower your voice an octave would you?”

“Don’t even start with me Seth!” she screamed. Everyone took a step back from her subconsciously and she glared at us all. I swear all she does is glare and act like a prissy drama queen. “I don’t care what you think because I know—”