Chapter one

Omnia's POV

Still wearing my wedding dress I stood next to two moons, the first was the one shining down at me from the sky and the other was my husband, turning to face him I saw him looking at me, his eyes filled with so many emotions, I felt a blush makes its way to my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that, is my scarf not on properly?" I quickly asked as I moved my hand to touch my head, but he just shakes his head as he smiles. Realizing how red my face must look I turned around and quickly looked back up at the moon.

"You are so breathtaking. So pretty, it's like the stars from our universe was taken and placed into your eyes, Mashallah. That's why I can't look away," he grabbed hold of my hand, which made me turn to look at him. "I love you," he says when our eyes finally lock with one another.

"What does love mean to you?" I was eager to know how he would describe our love.

"To love means, for the comfort of your beloved you won't mind sacrificing your own self, it can't be found in the depth of the seas or oceans nor in the depth of the forest, but it is indeed deeply enveloped inside our hearts. To me love is everything, and you are my everything." hearing the last couple of words I was left speechless, as a smile crept its way up to my face.

"As Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said in the Quran, And among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts). Verily in that are signs for those who reflect." [Ar Room 30:21] so you and I are one" he lets go of my hand as both his hands go on my cheeks and he kisses my forehead.

"I want to tell you a love story, it is the greatest love story ever recorded in the history of mankind." I loved his stories, he was a fantastic storyteller, his voice was angelic and just listening to it, you get lost.

"Romeo and Juliet?" I say as I tilt my head to one side, scrunching my eyebrows, I never knew that he was into that, he slowly shook his head, "Titanic?" those two are my favorite love stories, but yet he still shook his head.

He took a couple of steps back as he sat on the front of his car, the night was peaceful, I could feel the coolness of the wind coming from the leaves of the trees near us.

"No, my dear" he motioned for me to come and sit next to him on the car, walking slowly towards him he started talking the moment I got relaxed on the car. "I have encountered many 'love stories' in my life and they all end up having tragic deaths. When True love is embedded in our hearts, we can experience its sweetness when we love that person for the sake of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala." he pauses for a second just staring up at the sky.

"Through his pleasure we seek happiness, love that is not created for the sake of Allah dies when one dies, however, a love that was established for Allah's sake will be honored on the day of judgment. When the loved ones remain in Jannah together forever." the moment he said together I felt him touch my hand squeezing it a little, as he murmurs "Inshallah" as if he was making a dua.

"The greatest love story ever recorded in the history of mankind, being the story of our prophet Sall-Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam and Khadija Radi Allahu Anha." hearing him say those two names brought happiness to my to me as I begun to listen to his story wholeheartedly.

"The love story of our Prophet (S.A.W) started from the day he traveled to Syria as a merchant for Khadija (R.A) who was a business woman of fortune and a great honor. Mohammed (S.A.W) was known for his sincerity, honesty, faith, deep thought and good manners, Khadija (R.A) sent him a proposal for marriage. she was the first to marry our prophet (S.A.W) and until her time came he never married another." no matter how many times I've heard this story it never gets old, the matter of fact it only gets better the more I hear it.

"She was the first one to convert to Islam with him and trust him, never once leaving his side, even when others belied him she always loved him and was there when he needed her, telling him to never give up. The beauty of their relationship was they took care of each other they understood one another, while helping strengthen their faith no matter what was thrown in front of them, Khadija (R.A) helped our prophet (S.A.W) spread the true message of Islam" getting up from the car he turns and faces me, while his hand was still connected with me, moving his hand up he kissed my knuckle.

"You are my Khadija" hearing those words my heart skipped a beat, as happiness took over any other emotions I had in my body.

"I am yours" I whispered

"I would love you to accompany me to our palace," he says as both his hands made their way to my shoulder.

"Where?" I asked, after not figuring out what he meant.

"To our palace in Jannah Insha'Allah" he then wraps his hands around my neck as i wrap them around his waist.

"Insha'Allah" we both whispered, as we stood there hugging one another.