Pilgrims And Prostitutes=Westernization

Start from the beginning

"All right, so I guess we got to find one of our own, whatever it is" Brit said

"I know where we can find one" Dean said and snatched the book back from me and I glared at him slightly but smiled as he glared back and found the page.

"March 5, 1861. Sunrise, Wyoming. We'll Star Trek IV this bitch" he said. Silence came over the room as we all exchanged a look. Sam shrugged.

"I only watched Deep Space Nine" Bobby said.

"It's like I don't even know you guys anymore. Star Trek IV Save the Whales"

We all exchanged a look again and just shrugged, still not knowing what he was talking about.

"We hop back in time, we join up with Samuel Colt, we hunt the Phoenix, and then we haul the ashes back home with us" he explained.

"Time travel?" Bobby questioned.

"Yeah"

"That's a reasonable plan?"

"We got a guy who can swing it" he said as he stood to his feet.

"Dude, your man is seriously a Trecky" Brit whispered to me.

"I know. He's the true nerd. You're off the hook, Sammy" I sighed and winked at him. He grinned and chuckled as Dean snapped his eyes at me. I just smirked.

"Castiel. The fate of the world is in the balance. So, come on down here...come on, Cas, I Dream of Jeannie your ass down here pronto. Please" he prayed.

I started to feel a presence coming...but it wasn't Cas'. Then, some wind blew and when we all turned to expect Cas...we saw a blond woman instead. I stood to my feet.

"Jeannie?" Dean asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Rachel. I understand you need some assistance? How can I help you?"

"Well, uh, we kind of need to talk to the Big Kahuna"

"I'm here on Castiel's behalf

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Busy"

"Busy?" Brit inquired.

"Yes"

"Well, we've got a line on the mother of freaking everything, so..." Dean started.

"I'm sure your issue's very important. But Castiel is currently commanding an army, so..."

"So we get stuck with Miss Moneypenny"

"Dean" I scolded quietly.

"So you need to learn your place" Rachel said.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are..."

"I'm his friend"

"What, you think we're not?" Sam asked.

"I think you call him when you need something" She paused for a moment. She was kind of right.... "We're fighting a war"

"We get that" Brit said.

"Clearly you don't, or you wouldn't call him every time you stub your toe, you petty, entitled little pie..."

"Rachel. That's enough" Cas' voice chimed in, sternly. I jumped slightly at his presence. How did I not sense him coming...?

"I told you I'd take care of this" Rachel said calmly.

"It's all right. You can go"

"You're staying?" she asked, incredulous.

"Go. I'll come when I can" he ordered. She hesitated but obeyed and was gone in an instant.