Chapter 99

Songs: 

Make You Feel My Love: Adele

In Love By Now: Jamie Foxx

Hard To Say I'm Sorry: Passenger

It Will Rain: Bruno Mars

Start Over/ 1+1: Beyonce

Spaces/ Long Way Down/ Love You Goodbye/ You & I: One Direction

All I Ask: Adele

A.J.'s POV

For the past hour or more, I found myself at the park that, Harry so often frequented, sitting on the same bench I usually sat at when I came here. The very same one we both sat at when he brought me here when we first met. I twirled my phone in my hand, waiting for a response from my two best friends or my sister. I desperately needed a shower and I definitely needed some comfort from either, Sam or, Chris.

Just as I was about to give up on hearing from any of them and shove my phone on my pocket, it vibrated, alerting me of a new message. I quickly turned it around, seeing a text from my sister.

Ollie: I'm home alone. Sam is w/Niall & Chris is MIA.

Me: Can I come over, please?

Ollie: Of course, it's your house!

Me: Thanks. Be there in a few...

I shut my phone off, shoving it in my pocket like I had intended to do originally before I headed back to my bike. I quickly made my way to my old home. What would usually take over twenty minutes, only took about twelve.

I practically ran up the three small steps, banging on the door. I kept the frequent knock as I simultaneously rang the doorbell.

"COMING," I heard, Olivia's muffled voice coming through the door.

I settle both arms against my sides, clenching my hands into fists trying to keep myself calm. The door swung open, Olivia appearing behind it, her hair a messy ponytail and her thick glasses on while she held a book in her hands.

"Oh, sweetie," she gasped. "What happened?" She whispered, pulling me into the house, shutting the door behind us.

"Nothing, I just need to umm..." I began but felt myself unable to find the proper words to finish.

Within second of my failed attempt at pushing things aside, she wrapped her arms around me, holding me as close to her as she possibly could. I reciprocated the hug, wrapping my arms around her just as tight, letting the warmth and the love and compassion that radiated off her body take over, making me feel a lot better.

"You're not, okay," she mumbled in my ear, pulling away, holding me at arm's length. "Did something happen with, um, Harry?" She struggled to say his name, not sure how to phrase her question.

I broke down in her arms, telling her everything that happened along with everything that has happened in the past weeks after I lost, Sloane. It was everything that I have kept a secret from everyone, my two best friends, Harry and even myself. For my own sanity, I refused to, I tried to push all the horrible things that had happened in the past few weeks, pretending that everything was just peachy, when it wasn't.

She held me in her arms as comforted me until I finished telling her the whole story. Eventually, I ended up with my head in her lap as she ran her finger through my hair, her nails scratching my scalp gently while her other hand gently rubbed my arm. I stayed quiet, just crying as I let her small gesture relax me.