Chapter 95

Songs: 

No: Shakira

Just A Little Bit of Your Heart: Ariana Grande

Out of the Woods: Mackenzie Johnson cover

Only Love Can Hurt Like This/ When You're Gone: Paloma Faith

Long Way Down: One Direction

Addicted: Kelly Clarkson

Stay: Rihanna Ft. Mikky Ekko

A.J.'s POV

I felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest and someone had stomped all over it. No, not someone, Harry. He did this to me, he made me feel this way, again. This isn't supposed to feel like this, love was supposed to feel better than this, wasn't it? It wasn't supposed to hurt this much, it shouldn't hurt this much. All I felt was the emptiness I had once let consume me, creeping its way back in. I didn't want that, again. I couldn't go back to that girl. But, I knew if I stayed with, Harry, I would. It would be inevitable. I would be so unhappy and even more miserable than I already was.

As, Pete, pulled up in the driveway, I noticed, Harry's car coming to a quick halt, getting out of his car without even turning it off or shutting the door. I quickly ran up the steps of the porch, not wanting to deal with him. I heard him calling for me, but I ignored him, shutting the front door behind me.

"Katarina, wait," he called out, running up behind me.

His large hands grabbed my by my waist, again, pulling me to him. "Katarina, please, just, you weren't supposed to be there," he sighed in my ear.

I scoffed, turning around, against his grip. "So this is my fault?"

"No, just, I didn't expect to see you there, nothing was going to happen, I swear."

"You are literally, the biggest idiot I have ever fucking met," I yelled, pushing him away. "That was our fucking event, why the hell do you think everyone was there?"

"What?"

I grabbed and searched through my clutch that I just noticed was in his hand until I found what I was looking for. I unfolded the pamphlet, shoving it in his face, trying, without resolve to keep my cool. Though I had every right to go off on him.

"You, um you and Samara, you guys were," he huffed, mumbling something inaudible under his breath. "I didn't-"

"Harry, I've been telling you for months, since before your fucking birthday that, Sam and I have been working on something and I told you, weeks ago that I had gotten in touch with, Giovanna to get something together and you signed off on things, you have been there almost every step of the way. You, ugh, damn it, Harry, damn it," I shoved against him, again. "I can't do this anymore, I can't."

"Katarina, you have to believe me, I wouldn't do something like that to you, I wouldn't ruin this."

"Ruin what, Harry? We don't have anything anymore," I almost cried as the words resonated with me.

He grabbed my arms, rubbing them in a soothing way. "We have everything, baby, I love you, so much you have to believe that. I love you with everything I am."

"I believe that," I sniffled. "I believe you love me with everything you have, but I don't think you have enough," I tried to keep the tears that I knew were forming from falling down my cheeks.

He backed me up into the wall, pressing his body against mine, his hips keeping me in place while his hands pinned my arms to the wall. "I know," he huffed, leaning his forehead against mine. "I know, I haven't been at my best as of late, and I know that I've been hurting you, so, so much, I know that."