Chapter 30

Songs:

Flaws And All: Beyonce

Autumn Leaves: Chris Brown Ft. Kendrick Lamar 

Can't Help Falling In Love: Meghan Trainor (Spotify Sessions)

Harry's POV

Four hours.

Four fucking hours had passed since Katarina had left. I tried to go after her, but she was fast and able to lose me in a matter of minutes. I drove around, looking for her in the places I thought she might have gone, but I had no luck. Chris called, convincing me to go back, just in case she decided to show up.

I was reluctant at first, but I knew he was right. She would eventually go back home once she cooled down. The first hour waiting for her, was literal torture. I had to be in the same vicinity as her family. Part of me wished she would have done something to her mom. I hated Derek for stopping her and Chris for holding her back. I didn't understand it at first, but they later informed me that Katarina had a tendency to get violent if she was pushed too far, that's why she wasn't allowed to fight in a ring. Still, they should have let her have a go at it.

The way her mother called her names, yelled in her face and slapped her, killed me. But, sadly, based on everyone's reaction, it didn't seem like the first time something like that had happened. Though, Odette, unlike the others seemed shocked and upset, clearly that was the first time she had ever witnessed something like that. I wondered if that was Katarina's doing, it didn't seem like her mom would have that same courtesy.

By the second hour I had, had enough of Natalie and Theo's snarky comments. If it weren't for Chris and Derek stepping in front of me various times, I probably would have kicked his ass like I wanted to since Katarina told me what he did to her.

When hour three rolled around, everything was sort of a blur. I paced throughout the house trying to calm my nerves until I decided to go to her room. I stayed on her bed, holding the only two picture frames in her room. The first was the one she had taken the morning I made her breakfast, the other was a picture I had taken of us in bed. It was taken the first week of the last leg of my tour. I remember we had fallen asleep while watching, Friends. She had a slight cold and I had taken care of her, only to get sick myself.

Ten minutes into hour four and I had enough of waiting around, not knowing anything about her was driving me insane. I quickly grabbed my keys from the ground where they had landed after I threw them when I walked in the house.

"I'm coming with you," Chris said from behind me.

"I need to go alone, I need to find her."

"She may be your girlfriend, but she's also my little sister," concern clearly laced in his voice.

I nodded, eventually giving in. He was right. I loved her, but so did he and part of her family. They to were worried for her.

Just as we were about to approach the front door, the doorbell rang. Instead of feeling relieved and thinking that it was probably Katarina who had forgotten her keys, I felt worried, a gut wrenching feeling settling in the pit of my stomach.

I opened the door, only to screw my eyes shut as they fell upon two police officers and the blue and red flashing lights from their police car. I felt my heart sinking, until I heard them say she was okay. Before I could ask any questions, I was being pushed out the door by Chris, who lead my to the car, taking the keys from me.

I didn't know exactly what was going on, I just followed the motions that my body was carrying me through. It took me a minute, but I quickly realized we were being police escorted to the hospital, where Katarina was. Chris ended up explaining what the cops had said, apparently, Katarina lost control of her bike and ended up crashing, from what he gathered.