Chapter 81

Songs:

Never enough: One Direction

When A Man Loves A Woman: Percy Sledge

If This isn't Love: Jennifer Hudson

If I Ain't Got You: Alicia Keys

I Like The Way You Love Me: Brenton Wood

A.J.'s POV

The birth of Louis' baby was the happiest thing to happen to all of us, collectively. It had been almost a week since she was born and things seemed to be going smoothly for everyone. As if her birth breathed new life into all of us. Since we were exhausted, we decided against going to New York for fashion week and decided to come straight home. Harry and I had multiple appointments to look at potential homes for us to buy.

So far, the one's we had seen were not to my liking, or Harry's for that matter. In total, since we had started looking, we had looked at over thirsty two homes. You would think that at least one of them would have caught our eye, even in the slightest, but we had no such luck. I think the only thing that kept us from going insane was the constant pictures and updates of Alana that Louis kept sending us.

"Come on," Harry grumpily called out for me. "We're going to be late."

He was mad at me for not letting him take more pictures of the baby bump after his weekly photoshoot. I was now twelve weeks pregnant, or as Harry called it, plum week. I gave him crap about all the fuss he made, but I secretly found it endearing. The baby wasn't even born yet and he was already proving to be the best daddy he could possibly be for this little person.

"Stop being grumpy," I frowned. "It upsets the little creature." I huffed, grabbing my purse and scarf. "The appointment isn't for another half hour, chill."

He stopped in his tracks, turning on his heel before kneeling in front of me, placing both hands on my stomach, and putting his face only inches away from the raised bump under my shirt. "I'm sorry pretty baby, you're mummy is just mean to me." He smiled, kissing my stomach.

"Your daddy is just obsessive," I smiled down at him, stepping sideways to head out the door.

"Am not," he called out, tripping on something on his way out, probably his own feet. "Did you take your vitamins?" I nodded, making my way to the elevator. "How a the belly cream? Did you get some of that on?"

"Yes. Harold, I did everything on the checklist like I do every morning for the past six weeks." I kissed his pouting list. "Thank you for being so supportive and so caring," I complimented so he wouldn't feel like I was being mean. I swear he was so sensitive these days, sometimes I wondered if he was the pregnant one instead of me.

We made our way to his car, listening to him read off the checklist he made a few weeks ago, just in case. As much as I wanted to tell him to shut up, I knew this was for his sanity, so I went along with it. It wasn't like I was the one creating a human life or anything, my sanity must be in tip top shape.

"Babe, I need new clothes," I complained as I put on my seat belt "These loose fitting t-shirt and big sweaters are getting tighter and it's not going to be as easy to hide this growing belly."

"Maybe we shouldn't hide it anymore?" He suggested with a slight shoulder shrug. "I mean, not make a conscious effort to anyway. after this week, you're done with the first trimester?"

"I don't know or care, I just want some clothes that fit," I complained, wiggling around in my seat, trying to adjust the seat belt.

"We can go after the appointment?" He asked instead of saying. "And maybe we can get some baby stuff?" He threw out there a little more casually.