Chapter 34

Songs:

Love Never Felt So Good: Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake

More Than Words: Extreme/Frankie J

Free Run: Chris Brown

Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready): Alicia Keys

Kiss Me/This/Tenerife Sea: Ed Sheeran

How Beautiful You Are: Frankie J

A.J.'s POV

Moving into Harry's apartment had taken all day, it should have taken a few days, but he had everyone in a hurry. He made faces at Louis for making comments about me changing my mind, I just laughed. Other than his sick "joke" about the piano, he always made me laugh, he has that quality about him I suppose. Samara did what Samara does best, boss everyone around to make it look like she's doing something when she's actually just relaxing. Since she wasn't really helping and Harry had "forbade" me to move any boxes, I had Sammara help me organize my clothes in Harry's closet. Our closet. That whole "ours" thing was going to take some getting used to.

While we finished up putting everything in it's place in the closet, which was a lot smaller than my old one, I decided to order some dinner. Harry had bought racks for whatever didn't fit in the actual closet, which was absurd, I didn't even use half of the clothing, I could have easily gotten rid of them.

"Good luck," Louis wiggled his eyebrows at me with a large grin. "He isn't the easiest roommate," he joked as he made his way out the front door, just in time as Harry threw a decorative throw pillow in his direction.

"I am easy to get along with," Harry wrapped his arms around me as he got closer.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I don't know, you are a challenging person, now I have to live with you."

He laughed, knowing I was joking. "How do you feel?"

"Nervous," I answered honestly.

"Don't be, we'll be fine."

"Just wait until my OCD starts kicking in, then you'll be kicking me out."

"I could use a little order in my life," he grinned, kissing my lips softly.

I kissed back, before escaping his hold to pick up the mess we had made in the kitchen, which was probably the cleanest part of the apartment at the moment. Thanks to Niall and Chris, there were no leftovers, so I just threw away all the containers and picked up the soda cans, beer bottles and cups of water.

By the time Harry had made his way into the kitchen, I had already finished picking up.

"You should have let me do that,"

"Harry, I am not completely useless, you know that right?"

"Of course, but you are hurt. You do know that right?"

"Yes I am hurt, but I can still move and do things, maybe not pick up heavy boxes, but I am more than capable of picking up a few empty food containers and throwing them in the trash."

I mindlessly began to unpack one of the few boxes I had brought for the kitchen. I could feel Harry's gaze on me, but I tried not to let it bother me. It was our first night living together and I really didn't want to fight with him, I wasn't in the mood for an angry Harry either. I began to unpack my jars of candy, which Samara had insisted that I take.

Harry broke his silent stance, laughing almost hysterically. I tried to ignore him, but his laugh was overpowering and beautiful to say the least. "What's so funny?" I asked, trying not to let his dimpled face affect me.