Chapter 7

Songs:

Clouds: One Direction

Act My Age: One Direction

Try Me: Jason Derulo

Waiting For Love: Avicii

Something In The Way You Move: Ellie Goulding

7/11: Beyonce

Don't (Don Diablo Remix): Ed Sheeran

Perfect (Stripped): One Direction

Harry's POV

It took a little convincing on my part, but I was able to get Katarina to agree to come to a show. I made sure it wasn't the same one my family was going to be at, I'm not sure if I want my mom and sister to bombard her just yet. We had hung out almost every day this week, except for yesterday. She had a prior engagement, so I decided to go out with some of my friends to a party. We had talked during the day, which I really looked forward to. Louis, of course teased me for having a stupid grin the entire time, but I didn't care. Even talking to Katarina made me happy, and I wasn't ashamed to admit it.

I had told Gemma about her, eventually. Thanks to the guys, she was asking me a million questions about "the mystery girl". I couldn't really keep much from her, she had a way of finding out almost everything that happened with me, it was a little creepy to be honest.

There was about four hours before the show was supposed to start. There wasn't much to do but wait until it was time to get ready. I sat on the sofa in the middle of the room, because I was actually nervous about Katarina being in the audience tonight, I decided to clear my head an write in my journal for a bit, hoping to shake away these nerves.

"Hey," Katarina's voice appeared, pulling me from my writing.

I turned to the direction her voice was coming from. I was met by a beautiful girl in simple, form fitting black dress, hair loose and curled around her face and red lips. As always, she easily took my breath away.

"You made it," I stood from my seat and walked over to her, giving her a hug and kiss on her cheek.

She hugged me back quickly before letting go, adding some distance between us. "You kind of forced me to," she joked. "Can't say no when a driver is sent and ordered not to leave until you go with him," she laughed.

"Yeah, well, I didn't want to give you a chance to change your mind," I smiled, offering her to sit down on the sofa with me.

She sat, tucking her left foot behind her right one. "I almost did, I've never been to a One Direction concert without my sister."

"You've been to a show before?"

"A few."

"How many?"

"More than I care to admit," she laughed, tucking a curl behind her ear. As if I needed her to look more beautiful.

"Just a ballpark number," I pressed.

"Um, no."

We fell into an easy conversation, like we usually did. I asked her about her day and she asked me about mine, as though we hadn't talked earlier that day. I noticed a bruise on her right forearm, which she explained was from her falling on her run that morning. We kept talking until it was time for me to get ready.

"Good luck," she smiled before kissing me sweetly on my lips.

It took us both by surprise. She was blushing, but easily brushed it off, following one of the security guards that was going to escort her and Samara to their seats.