Chapter 50

Songs:

Stone: Alessia Cara

Try: Nelly Furtado

Lay It All On Me: Rudimental Ft. Ed Sheeran

Lady In A Glass Dress: Chris Brown

A.J.'s POV

I had woken up hours ago to go horseback riding with my grandfather before he went to work as per his daily routine. After he left, I had taken Azul back to the stables, with every intention of heading back to the house, until Athena caught my eye.

Her black coat was beautiful. I wasn't allowed to ride her alone, because she was "wild", but I had ridden her enough times to know it was the saddle she didn't like, she was a rebel. She had thrown me off a few times when I had first tried to mount her a few years ago. I was eventually able to come to an understanding with her and she quickly became my favorite horse. I was tempted to take her out, but I knew I should probably wait until someone else was with me.

When I came back from riding, I took a quick shower, making sure I didn't smell like sweat and wet horse. Harry was still asleep and I didn't want to go out and be with my family, alone. The smell of morning rain filled my nose, making it impossible for me to fall back asleep. I wanted to be awake and do something already.

I climbed on top of Harry, straddling his hips, kissing him all over his face until I heard a low grumble from deep in his throat. He puckered his lips but kept his eyes shut. I pushed the hair that had come out of his bun during the night from around his head, kissing him once.

"Wake up, Harry," I commanded, trying my hardest to not laugh at the adorable faces he was making.

He shut his eyes tighter, shaking his head. "It's too early," he complained through a thick sleepy voice.

"It's almost nine, it's late," I laid my full body on his, resting my chin on my folded hands over his bare chest.

I swayed side to side, slowly until his eyes popped open.

"You shouldn't do that," he coaxed with a grin that overtook his face.

"You're always horny, it wouldn't make a difference," I teased.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around me, returning the kisses I had given him. His body rolled over so his body covered mine. I put my hands on his biceps, his head nudging mine, his lips kissing below my ear, moving down my neck, his mustache and beard tickling me. I let out a slight giggle, moving my head to cover my exposed neck. I felt his smirk against my cheek as he placed a small kiss on it.

My hands moved from his biceps to his shoulder blades. "Sorry, babe, it just tickles," I giggled.

His head lifted, hovering slightly over mine, he was about to speak when my stomach let out a loud growl. I felt myself go red from embarrassment. "We should go have breakfast," he smiled. "It's late for you, I'm pretty sure you've been awake for hours."

I nodded slightly. He kissed me again before getting off the bed and heading straight to the bathroom. I sat up, hearing the shower run, about ten minutes later he was out in just a towel wrapped around his waist. I tried to ignore how turned on this made me and joined him at the armoire, changing out of my sweats and tank top while he got dressed.

He went for his normal skinny jeans, boots and a grey t-shirt, tossing his hair into a half bun. I opted for light tan pants, blue button up with a belt the went around my waist and heeled boots that reached my knees. It wasn't something I would typically wear, but I felt like wearing this instead of a dress. I got a questioning look from Harry, but he shrugged it off, complimenting me instead.