Chapter 94

Songs:

End of the day: One Direction

Don't Wanna Try: Frankie J

Do You Want the Truth or something Beautiful?: Paloma Faith

Everything You Are: Ed Sheeran

Spaces: One Direction

Let It Go: James Bay

Harry's POV

I needed to get out. I had been stuck at home for the past three days, nursing my injuries and keeping a low profile. Unfortunately, I had grown accustomed to going out pretty much every night so I was going a little stir crazy. And I was pretty sure, Katarina was weirded out by my presence. Since I had the time to observe her, I finally realized why she had dark circles under her eyes. She never slept, aside from the little ten minute naps she took sporadically throughout the day.

What I hated the most was watching how much she worked out on so little sleep. All that pressure she was adding to her body was eventually going to catch up to her and she was going to crash and despite our problems, I still loved her and didn't want something like that to happen to her. I tried to talk to her about it, several times, but it seemed like every time I tried, she was always too busy. She was either writing, painting, doing something for the movie or helping, Chris with his new album.

I had mentally slapped myself for not asking her for help on mine. At least that way I could spent some time with her. I mean, sure work and pleasure should be separate, but at this point, I'd do anything to spend just ten minutes with her. I missed her and I was stupid for putting us in this situation. I knew that now.

"Kaaaaatarina,"I dragged out her name to get her attention away from her laptop.

"What?" She asked, without moving her eyes.

"Do you want to have lunch with me? I'm hungry?"

"I'm not hungry," she huffed, hitting the delete button harshly.

I shut her laptop and set it aside, far from her reach. She began to protest, but I stopped her with a kiss. "You need a break," I mumbled against her lips. "And you need to eat something."

I had also noticed how skinny she had gotten. Aside from her large breasts and ass, everything else had basically withered away.

"I'm fine," she argued, trying to reach for the laptop, again. I moved in just in time, stuffing it in my shirt. "Harry," she whined, seemingly giving up as she rested her face in her hands.

"Come on. Me. You. Diner. Burgers. Fries. Shakes." I wiggled my eyebrows at her, earning a small smile that she tried to fight.

"Fine," she finally gave in. "But, you are driving and paying, and I am not changing," she looked at me to see if I accepted her terms.

I nodded, taking in her appearance. Her hair was pulled up in a cross between a braid and a bun, like she tried to braid her hair, but gave up halfway and settled for the bun. The Iron-Man shirt she was wearing had small holes and a few paint splatters and her loose fitting jean had a hole in the thigh and in both knees. I watched as she shoved her feet into a pair of boots and shoved her sunglasses over her eyes. She looked fucking hot, she was so carefree and didn't give a fuck, it was a sexy look on her.

I put on my own sunglasses and followed her out of the house. As soon as we were in the car and settled in, she reached over to the radio, turning it on and turning it up. So much for having a chat. I looked over at her as she stared out the window, chewing on her lip as if she were in deep thought.