Chapter 46

Songs: 

Magic: Coldplay

The Way You Do The Things You Do: UB40

Is This Love: Bob Marley

A.J.'s POV

I woke up the next morning, the warmth of Harry's body enveloping me in a sense of safety. I kissed his chest softly, since it was the closest thing to me before making my way out of the contraption that we called a bed for the night, trying not to trip as I untangled myself from the blanket. My bladder was killing me, I barely made it to the bathroom on time. It was a little strange, since I had always been able to wake up before I had to go this bad.

I decided, not to wake or wait for Harry to wake up. I showered in warm water, letting the heat relax my body. I was still sore from training with Michael the past week. Once I had relaxed enough, I washed up, turning off the water when I had finished. I wrapped a towel around my head and another around my body, making my way to my closet.

Once I had picked out something to wear, I got dressed and ready quickly. I sat on the bed, putting on my socks and converse before throwing up my hair in a bun on top of my head.

"What the hell are you wearing?" A deep, raspy voice asked from behind me as I grabbed my locket off the dresser where I had left it before I went to shower.

"Well, good morning to you too, Mr. Grumpy pants," I stuck my tongue out at him as I put the locket on over the necklace Harry had given me.

"Good morning," he smiled with a pout. "Are those overalls?" He questioned my attire once again.

"Yes," I answered, rolling up the long sleeves to the middle of my forearm. "Can I borrow your red plaid shirt?"

"Not until you come and cuddle with me," he outstretched his arms.

I balanced on the balls of my feet, debating if I should or not. I had to go help Alicia with the garden and make breakfast, and if it were up to Harry, we would spend all day relaxing. Eventually, I gave in, climbing back into the hammock with him. His arms wrapped around me, crushing my aching body to his.

After about ten minutes, I finally grew restless and pushed myself up to sit beside him. "Come on lazy bones," I nudged him as he pretended to be asleep. "I know you're awake, now can I borrow your shirt or not?"

"Of course," he smirked to one side, his morning voice still intact.

I hated when he smiled like that, I think it turned me on, but it annoyed me for that very reason. I rolled out of the hammock again, grabbing his bag . As I looked through it, I grew annoyed with how messy it was. I finally found the shirt I wanted, but it was wrinkled.

Harry got up and headed to the bathroom before I could say anything. I went and grabbed the iron from my closet, as I waited for it to heat up I unpacked Harry's bag and began to refold everything. I wanted to iron his clothes, but I had to hurry to meet up with Alicia.

As I finished with the iron and put on the shirt, Harry waltzed in the room with nothing but a towel around his waist, his arms behind his back. I turned away from him, avoiding any part of his body to catch my eye. He chuckled, standing next to me, unpacking his bag again, grabbing underwear and everything else he needed.

"I just fixed everything," I complained, smacking him away.

"Sorry," he grinned, clearly he was not remorseful.

I rolled up the sleeves to my shirt, before buttoning his, leaving a few buttons open just like he preferred it. He bit his bottom lip, a smirk taking over, I kissed him softly. "Come on, my nana is probably already in the garden or cleaning up the mess from last night or I don't know," I sounded anxious, I even heard it.