Chapter 33

Songs:

I Could Fall In Love: Selena

Runnin' (Lose It): Naughty Boy, Beyonce, Arrow Benjamin

Easy Love: Sigala

Not A Bad Thing: Justin Timberlake

Yes: Demi Lovato

A.J.'s POV

The next morning, I was woken up by light pats on my cheek. I opened my eyes, blinking them a bit to shake the sleepiness away. I was met by a pair of beautiful grey eyes covered by beautiful curls, inches away from mine.

Tommy's little fingers were shoved between my eyelids, propping them open, "are you awake yet?" he whispered.

"I am now buddy," I smiled and gave him lots of kisses as I wrapped him up in my arms. I hated that I wasn't going to see him in a long time.

I looked around the room to notice, Harry wasn't in sight. "Uncle Harry said to not wake you up," he giggled. "Good thing you were already woken up."

I giggled along with him, "yes, good thing. Where is he at?" I asked. I looked around to see the time, it was a few minutes till six. I had only been asleep for about two hours. I also noticed that Harry had already put on my boot and brace, which I actually didn't mind.

"He went for coffee," he said, making a disgusted face.

Moments later Harry appeared with two mugs of coffee and a sippie cup. He was, oddly, fully dressed in a grey long sleeved shirt, black sweatpants and sneakers with his hair pulled back in a bun and a headband around the front. I looked at him curiously, wondering why he was even up this early, let alone fully dressed and ready to go.

"I knew you couldn't resist waking her," Harry shook his head at Tommy with a grin. "Good morning, love," he said, planting a kiss on the top of my head as I sat up with Tommy on my lap. "I brought you some coffee," he handed me my favorite coffee mug. "And for you my young friend, some warm chocolate milk." He handed Tommy the sippie cup before taking a seat on the bed with us.

"You're up, very early," I pointed out.

"I had an early wake up call," he smiled at Tommy who was drinking his chocolate milk while watching some cartoons on the TV that I hadn't even noticed was on. "Besides, we have a lot to do today."

Ah, yes. Today was moving day. I took a deep breath before I took another sip from my coffee, which I was going to need plenty of today. In just a few short hours, I was going to be living with Harry, by myself. No more of Samara's laziness or Chris and his tendency to create a mess wherever we went. No more roommates to drive me crazy and make me laugh ninety-five percent of the time. Now it was just going to be me and Harry, alone, sharing everything.

My chest started to feel tight and I could hear myself gasping for air, before I could grasp the situation, my inhaler was shoved between my lips, followed by a countdown and a spritz the traveled down my throat as I inhaled. After another spritz, I shut my eyes, taking shallow breaths until I felt fine again. Normally Harry's presence made me relax and breathe easier, but I think his presence was what triggered my sudden panic attack, this time.

"Are you, okay," he asked in a whisper. Tommy hadn't noticed what had happened. I nodded and smiled softly at him. "Are you rethinking this whole thing?"

I shook my head and kissed his cheek. "It's just scary is all, but I want to do it," I reassured him.

He easily re-positioned me so I was leaning against him, with Tommy on my lap. We sipped our coffee and chocolate milk as we watched cartoons, which I didn't mind at all. After about an hour of that, Johnny came to collect Tommy to get him ready for his flight. I had almost forgotten that my family was leaving today. I got up and showered and got ready with some help from Harry. I was feeling much better, but I was still sore and bruised up so reaching for things or even putting my own clothes on was a challenge. I didn't even try to resist anymore, I knew it was a losing battle with Harry.