Chapter 65

Songs: 

Something Special: Usher

XO: Beyonce

End of the Day: One Direction

Harry's POV

After a restless night of taking care of Katarina while she threw up every ten minutes, she finally stopped fighting me and let me hold her. We sat on the cold bathroom floor with her tucked between my legs while her body rested on mine. After about half an hour of nothing flying out of her, she decided to wash up and move to the bed. She laid half her body on me, her eyes shutting instantly. I knew she wasn't going to sleep though. It was already seven in the morning and she was ready to get up by now, upset tummy or not.

I tried to ask her if this had anything to do with her stomach aches she started having when we were in Mexico, but she just ignore me. It was a little concerning that she wasn't getting any better after all this time. In fact, she was just getting worse. Once she got in to shower, I made my way down to the kitchen, hoping that my mum was already awake.

Thankfully, she was already in the kitchen, cooking up a storm. "Mummy, Katarina doesn't feel good, what do I give her?" I questioned throwing my entire body against hers for some comfort.

She wrapped her arms around me, rubbing my back. "Don't worry, I'm making her some tea, should make her feel better," she patted my back, indicating for me to stand up straight.

I did as she asked, walking over to the fridge and getting a water bottle. I was tired, but I knew I couldn't take a nap. If I did, Katarina might take it upon herself to leave like she did back in Dallas, and I don't think I could stand it. At least if I were awake I could try to stop her or at least follow her.

Gemma shot me a few glares as she walked in the kitchen and noticed me sitting on the counter top. Luckily, she had Tommy sitting on her hip, so there wasn't much she could say. Otherwise, I would have gotten an earful and after the night I had, I was not up for it. And judging by the way John shot me a good morning with a large smile, I knew she hadn't told him anything either. He was Katarina's brother after all, had he known what happened last night, his greeting would have been way different. 

The kitchen soon started filling up, Katarina being the last to join us. She looked pale in comparison to her usual colored skin. She thanked my mum as she practically shoved the tea down her throat. I had expected her not to want to sit through breakfast, but surprisingly, she joined us and even had some food. It was just toast and a little bit of fruit, but it was still more than I had hoped she was going to eat. I thought I was going to have to force feed her.

We stayed at the table for well over an hour, just talking and catching up. I loved being around my family, and I especially loved that Katarina was here to be part of that. Even though she asked me for space and time, she still stuck around. I didn't know if that was for the benefit of my family or mine, but I didn't care. At this point, I was just going to take what I could get. Though I was scared shitless that she would leave me, I knew in the back of my mind that she wouldn't. We've been through this enough times to know that neither of us can walk out on the other.  

The doorbell ringing was what finally got us out of our little trance. "I'll get it," I got up heading over to the door, it was probably some cousins or something that were coming over today.

"Hey, Haz," Alice's cheery voice filled my ears.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, hoping that she would just go away. I didn't want to be rude, but her being here was the last thing I needed right now. "Alice, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your family or something?" I questioned a little too harshly. Though she deserved it after what she did last night.