Chapter 22

Songs:

Only Love Can Hurt Like This: Paloma Faith

Infinity: One Direction

If I Could Fly: One Direction 

You got it bad: Usher

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning, annoyed with the fact that I was alone in my bed. I had stayed up late thinking about the day before. It had gone from a great morning to a nerve wrecking encounter with my mother, to a fun lazy day watching movies, to a fight about something so stupid. I hated fighting with her, it never felt right or settled well with me. 

I reluctantly climbed out of my bed, dragging myself towards the room my sister usually stayed in when she spent the night. "Gem," I poked her as I laid down next to her. "Gemma, wake up," I shook her a little. "GEMMA!" I finally yelled.

She covered her head with a pillow. "What the hell do you want?" She groaned from under her pillow.

"My big sister," I pouted, knowing it would wake her up.

She removed her pillow from her face, opening her eyes to look at me. "What's wrong?" She asked, just as I had thought she would.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I turned onto my side to face her, "I'm bored," I said, trying to keep a straight face.

She groaned, smacking my face with her pillow. "At least, we won't be late for the airport," she said as she sat up. "Is this about your girlfriend?" I shrugged. "What did you do now?"

"Nothing," I lied. 

"If that's what you want to tell yourself," she teased. "You really have it bad for her, I can tell."

"You can?" I asked, sitting up next to her.

"It's not like you're trying to hide it. Besides, I'm your big sister. What good am I if I can't tell when my little brother is in love."

I decided to ignore her, of course I loved Katarina, but I didn't want her broadcasting it. "Shut up, come on. Make me some coffee."

After we had our coffee got ready, we headed out to the airport. The rest of the guys had left the night before, but I had plans with Katarina so I decided to stay longer. Now I wish we would have just left yesterday like we were supposed to. Maybe then we would have avoided the stupid fight we had and I wouldn't hate leaving so much. 

Monday:

The plane ride was tedious, any little noise bothered me and all I could think about was Katarina and what she was doing or thinking about. I wondered if she was awake or asleep. If she was happy or having just as miserable of a time as I was. If she had gone to work or if she decided to take some time off to be with her sister. 

I hated not knowing I wanted so badly for the stupid plane to turn around so I could be with her. I had half a mind to hop on a plane once we landed, but I knew I couldn't let the guys down. I tried to push Katarina out of my mind, which was impossible. 

After a full day of rehearsals and performing that night and applying every song and question to Katarina, I laid in bed, deciding not to go out that night. I didn't have the energy to deal with the screaming fans, paparazzi and having to be shuttled around by security. 

Instead I wanted to sulk in my own misery and stare at my pictures, contemplating my next move. I could call her and apologize. Or I could just let it blow over and wait till we were both cooled off. I decided to put on some music to try to forget about the entire situation. I just ended up putting on the playlist I had made for Katarina. There was no escaping her.