Chapter 19

Songs:

This: Ed Sheeran

Not A Bad Thing: Justin Timberlake

End Of The Day: One Direction

A Sky Full Of Stars: Coldplay

Is This Love: Bob Marley 

A.J.'s POV

I didn't want to be on this so called, date, with Harry. I despised him in this moment. Or at least I was trying to make myself believe that I did. The truth was, I could feel myself getting excited to be here with him, instead of following my plan to make this date intolerable for the both of us; I was going to take him up on his word, of leaving me alone after tonight if I still couldn't give him a second chance.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked after fifteen minutes of silence in traffic, looking at him for the first time since we left my house.

He turned his head, a half grin on his face, "I have a full day planned, love."

"Don't call me that," I protested.

"Okay, sweetheart," his grin got wider as he focused on the road once more.

"Or that. You can't call me, love, sweetheart, darling, babe, baby, nothing that constitutes endearment, or I will get out and go home right now."

"Sure thing, Katarina," his grin became a full grown smile. I was about to protest, but he cut me off before I could, "Katarina, does not count. That is your name, your parents assigned it to you, so behave yourself already and enjoy our day together."

"I don't wanna," I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted, not intending to look or sound like a small child, but failed miserably.

He let out a loud laugh, "Okay, okay, I'll tell you our first stop, but that's it and you have to stop pretending that you don't want to be here with me. We both know that you do, and if you just drop the little act, you'll actually enjoy yourself. And stop playing with the straps from your coat, you're distracting me, I feel like you're plotting how you're going to murder me, it's unsettling"

I narrowed my eyes at him, the audacity he had to, I don't even know, but he was getting on my nerves. Here I was trying to still be angry with him, but he was making it impossible, with his beautiful smile, charm, humor and what not. He was annoying, to say the least.

"Fine, whatever, tell me."

"Our first stop is the zoo," he said, looking over at me to gauge my reaction. Oh, that little cheater. He knew I loved animals and going to the zoo. I hadn't been to one since before I moved to London, for my little, Odie's birthday. I fought the urge to smile for as long as I could, but ultimately cracked at the thought of seeing the many different animals.

The rest of the drive to the zoo, was mostly me going on and on about the animals I was most excited to see, which was pretty much all of them. Except for the snakes, which I was glad that he agreed with me on that one.

Once we got there, there was no stopping my excitement. We followed the map, making sure we made it to every exhibit, even the reptile house. Which was actually my favorite part, the look of terror on Harry's face was priceless, I took a few pictures, for proof, just in case he had the nerve to deny anything. I thought I was afraid of snakes, but compared to Harry, they might as well have been my favorite creature on the planet.

"This had to have been the most dangerous trip to the zoo, in the history of trips to the zoo," Harry spoke from behind the giant stuffed monkey and panda bear he was carrying, that he had bought me at the gift shop.