Chapter 3

Songs:

What You're Thinking: Passenger

Harry's POV

The last two days had dragged on for what seemed like forever. It was already Friday and I hadn't heard from Katarina since I had left her in her room, the night of her party. Well, we had exchanged a few texts, but they were simple and quick. I was glad that, Ed had called me this morning to go over to Chris' house to work on something.

I threw on a simple grey t-shirt, black jeans, brown boots, and a jacket. I stuffed my phone and wallet into my pockets and made my way to her house. Their house. I was going there to work. To avoid any distractions, I invited the rest of the lads to join in. I had texted them the address so we could meet there. I didn't quite understand my fascination with, Katarina. I had been with many girls before, but to date, none of them had ever sparked an interest quite like her. There was something about her that intrigued me. Something that wouldn't let me forget her even for an instant.

By the time I made my way up the driveway, I quickly noticed that I was the last to arrive. Everyone else's car already seemed to be parked in front of the house. I turned off my car and made my way to the front door, ringing the doorbell.

Within seconds, the door flung open, revealing the face I had been wanting to see. "Mr. Styles," She said simply, pausing whatever she was watching on her iPad before returning her attention to me. "We've been expecting you." She quoted a line from a movie, I wasn't quite sure which, but it was familiar enough. She stepped aside to let me in. She was in a simple pair of jeans and some comic book t-shirt and a pair of red vans, her hair tossed up in a bun on top of her head. She looked even more beautiful without a stitch of makeup.

"Have you, now?" I tried not to laugh as I walked into the house. I knew she wasn't trying to be funny, but the way she spoke was pretty entertaining.

"Well, the guys have." She corrected herself, which I wasn't too pleased with. "Yeah, I think they're in the living room. If not in the studio." She used her finger to point in a rather animated way.

"What are you watching?" I gestured towards the iPad. It looked like a cartoon.

"The Lion King." She said cheerfully, turning the device so I could see the screen.

"Awesome movie choice." I offered. It really was.

"Thank you." she smiled. "Come on, they're waiting for you." She grabbed my arm, pulling me along through the house. I reveled at the touch of her skin on mine.

Before I knew it, we had made our destination. She let my arm go, shoving me with a small push towards the couch where everyone else was sitting. "Christopher, it's for you." She called out to him not making eye contact, returning her attention to her iPad.

"No matter how many times you watch it, Mufasa always dies." He rudely called out. Looking at them both closely, they seemed to be in a fight.

"At least, Mufasa isn't a big butt head." She stuck out her tongue, responding just like a small child would, causing everyone to laugh. "And, don't say stupid things like that, I haven't gotten to that part yet, he might survive this time." She said, angrily and frustrated.

Before he could respond, something flew across the room, hitting Chris right in the face, the room erupting in laughter. I was just left confused. Instead of getting mad, he just laughed. "You're aim is getting better." He laughed.

She bowed with a soft smile. "Good, stop messing with me or next time it won't be a pillow." She challenged, leaving the room.

I walked over to them, sitting at the edge of one of the couches, greeting everyone. "What was all that about?" I gestured between Chris and where Katarina had been standing.