Chapter 4

The Movie they're watching is Home.

A.J.'s POV

The rest of the guys had left shortly after, leaving Harry and I alone in my living room watching a new cartoon movie. I knew I was going to cry but, I didn't care, I loved it.

I felt comfortable with, Harry. It wasn't the same comfort I felt with Chris though, this was different. It was odd. As we sat on my couch watching the movie, I couldn't help but remember the conversation Chris and I had just the day before. He had warned me about, Harry. I ignored most of what he said, he wasn't one to talk about this sort of stuff and I honestly wasn't going to pursue anything with him anyway. I wasn't the relationship type anymore.

"Something wrong?" Harry asked.

"No, why?" I shifted slightly, facing him.

"You've been quoting the entire movie and now you just stopped." He turned to face me too.

"Well, I am about to cry, it's the sad part." I admitted, only giving him half the truth.

"We can stop watching if you want. I've already seen it, and I'm pretty sure you have too." He chuckled.

"Stop laughing at me." I shoved his chest playfully, taking the remote in my hand and turning off the TV. I really didn't want to cry in front of him, especially over a children's movie.

We ended up talking instead of watching movies like we had planned. Most of our conversation was us arguing over my t-shirt, he didn't seem to agree with me that, Iron Man was the best super hero of all time. Which was something I'd have to work on if we were going to be seeing each other often, clearly he needed to learn a few things.

The next thing I knew, I felt something hard underneath me. I lifted my head to look around to see where I was. I was on my couch, well, half my body was on the couch and the other half was on top of Harry's body. I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to rid them of the sleepiness that was still clouding them.

Why was I on, Harry? When did I fall asleep? What time was it? I thought to myself.

"Hello there." His voice was low and raspy, laced with sleep. I looked up at him, his lips were pulled up into a smile showing off his dimples, but his eyes were still shut.

"I'm sorry." I said, sitting up.

"Why?"

"For falling asleep on you." I answered honestly as I rubbed my eyes. "Well, for falling asleep at all." Although, now that I think about it, I really didn't mind it.

"I didn't mind it." He sat up with me, running his long fingers through his long, curly hair. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked.

"No." I said too quickly for my own liking. I don't think I was at my full mental capacity. "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Okay," He chuckled.

I stood up, pulling his sleepy body with me. I had no idea what I was doing exactly, I could blame it on my sleepy state or the fact that he looked absolutely beautiful in this very moment, but I tugged him along until we got to my room.

"You're not going to make me sleep on the couch?" He asked, stopping at my doorway. I guess he wasn't as sleepy bodied as he had led me to to believe.

"Nope." I answered, again way too quickly. "Even if I weren't bringing you here, I wouldn't make you sleep on the couch, there's spare bedrooms." I informed him.

I tugged him in further, this time he didn't stop me. Once he was in my room, I slid into my closet to change. As I was pulled my pajamas off their hanger, my closet door opened, Harry appearing through the door. I looked at him confused, but before I could speak, Harry's long legs carried him towards me, his hands cupping my face, pulling my lips to meet his.