Chapter 26

Songs:

You and Me: You+Me

White Blank Page: Mumford & Sons

Is This Love: Bob Marley 

Gimme Little Sign: Brenton Wood

Yes: Demi Lovato

Harry's POV

When I woke up, I was greeted by an empty bed and a note. I groaned, I hated waking up alone, without her. Her note said she went shopping with my sister, Samara and Odette. It was a little hard to believe that Katarina would go shopping willingly, so I assumed either, Samara or my sister put her up to it. Whoever it was, just ruined my morning.

I rolled out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I didn't even bother getting dressed, if anyone was home, most of them had already seen me naked and those who hadn't, well I really didn't care, besides, I did have on some boxers, so I wasn't being too scandalous. The kitchen was already full, the lads were trying to get breakfast going, clearly not getting anything edible out of their efforts any time soon.

Eventually, I took over their sad operation and made breakfast myself. Honestly, how hard was it to whip up some eggs without burning them? Once we had all eaten a proper meal, well, better than anything they could have made anyway, we hung around for about an hour before i decided to go home and pack a bag to bring over.

I was a little surprised that Katarina had asked me to stay for that long, especially with her family coming over. I was actually a little nervous, now that I had time to process it, I was about to meet her parents. I didn't know how to take that, usually when someone introduces you to their parents, it's because they want things to become more serious. But, with Katarina, meeting her parents was a toss up.

By the time I had gotten back from my place, Katarina, my sister, Odette and Samara were getting out of a car with loads of shopping bags. As I parked my car, I caught a glimpse of Katarina, she was smiling from ear to ear, her genuine smile. I waited a moment, just admiring her before I got out of my car.

"Hello, love," I said, walking over to her, catching her off guard. She was clearly too wrapped in the conversation she was having with my sister. "Sister," I mentioned towards, Gemma.

"Brother," my sister shot back. "I'll see you inside, A.J.," she redirected her attention towards Katarina with a smile before heading inside with the other two girls.

"Jesus Christ, Harry, you scared me," she smacked me lightly on my chest before standing on her tiptoes and giving me a kiss with her red lips that I loved so much. "Where were you?" She asked, eyeing my car and my bag.

"I went home real quick to shower, change and pack a bag," I informed her. "What about you?" It was my turn to question her.

She lifted up the bags she was carrying, "went shopping with the girls," she said with a smile, oddly enough.

I went to grab her bags, but she pulled away before I could. "I got these, but you can get the other bags from the back," she used her head to point before turning around and heading inside.

Bags? How much shopping did they get done? I shook my head and grabbed the rest of the seven bags from the backseat. Seven. Seven shopping bags. Someone got carried away, I thought to myself.

I followed the loud sounds of talking female's back to the living room. "Where do you want these?" I asked Katarina, holding the bags up. I ignored the rather rude comments from my friends as I awaited further instruction.

"Oh, those go to my room," she said cheerfully as she stood up, leading the way.

I followed her into her bedroom, setting the bags on her bed and my bag on the floor. "Did you have fun?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into me. I hadn't been apart from her not even a few hours and I already missed having some type of contact with her. After we had made love the day before, I don't think I would be able to be away from her for too long. That was sort of the reason I was quite excited that she had invited me to stay with her for the entire week.