Chapter 82

Songs:

Fine By Me/ Anyway: Chris Brown

You Need Me, I Don't Need You: Ed Sheeran

Temporary Fix/ I Want/ Rock Me/ Best Song Ever/ Midnight Memories: One Direction

A.J.'s POV

Two weeks had passed since, Harry and I had signed for the house. We had gotten our keys on Thursday and spent all weekend packing up the entire apartment. Max had been calling me non stop, but I had, Olivia take the calls, telling him that I was super busy. It's not like it wasn't true, aside from moving and being pregnant and dealing with, Harry, being, Harry, I also had to go to meetings with my publisher, not to mention, actually get some writing done for the fourth book in the series. So, Olivia, was technically telling the truth.

I knew I was going to have to face him eventually, but I wasn't ready. I didn't want to hear how irresponsible I had been or what a mistake this was, because it wasn't. Despite my initial attitude towards this pregnancy, I knew, somewhere inside of me that this was not a mistake and that I loved this little girl more than words could describe. I didn't want to hear someone tell me that she was a mistake, and I definitely wasn't ready for, Sarah's reaction. Eventually, Max would come around, I knew that, but Sarah would probably disown me. As much as I disliked her at times, she was still my mom.

All I wanted was to have her support in a time like this. I wanted what every pregnant girl wants from their mom, comfort and guidance. I craved that attention from her, I wanted to be able to be able to call her at any time, asking her the million questions that popped in my head. But, I knew that was not going to happen. I may not have that from Sarah, but I knew if I ever needed it, I could call Anne.

She had already proven that, time and again. Since we had told her I was pregnant, officially, we had been texting non stop. If ever I was in doubt about something, I would text Anne and she would respond to me with the best of her knowledge. I would always apologize for being annoying, but she would assure me that it was her pleasure to be a part of her grandchild's life. It was that type of affection that I craved from my own mother, but was getting it from, Harry's instead.

Once we told everyone that the baby was going to be a girl, we didn't have a shortage of baby clothes and toys from our friends. Louis was still in L.A. with his little girl, but whenever they got into a heated debate over who was going to be the baby's godfather, he was informed. It got to the point where the actually held "meetings" about it. I honestly think, Harry was enjoying all of the attention. I thought it was just overwhelming.

It was hard to have people put their hands on my stomach. I knew that they just wanted to feel the baby, but it just made me want to punch them. Chris was the only one who offered to let me punch his arm in exchange for letting him talk to my baby bump. I think he was the only one who understood my annoyance. The only thing I found more annoying than having people talk and touch my stomach, was having them treat me like I was a fragile thing that couldn't carry a damn box. Even Samara was helping move boxes so I wouldn't.

Since I was out on the sidelines, I focused on making lunch for everyone, I swear this was the same exact thing that happened when I moved the last time. It was a little frustrating, but I didn't mind it too much this time around. I was having fun, surprisingly. We still didn't have an oven, fridge or cabinets, so I was stuck cooking on a small burner we had picked up on or way here, which I thought was hilarious for some reason.

"Guys, come take a break," I called out as Liam, Chris, Niall and Harry finished moving in the couches into the living room. "Lunch is ready."

"Thank god, I'm starving." Niall sighed, almost dropping his side of the couch, earning a loud groan from Liam who was on his side.