Chapter 42

Songs:

The Fix: Nelly

#Beautiful: Mariah Carey Ft. Miguel

Fever: Peggy Lee

A.J.'s POV

Going grocery shopping had proven to be a greater challenge than I had anticipated. For starters, he made it very difficult for me to get to the candy aisle, insisting that we should get actual food first. Maybe he was right, but that didn't mean I didn't like it any less. Secondly, well, there was just that, but that was enough to put a damper on the entire trip, in my opinion.

We didn't get much, just a few non perishables and enough for two days, until we could sit down and make a proper list. After we grabbed a coffee, we headed back home, Harry wanted to stay out longer, but I reminded him of all the boxes that were piled up, taking over the entire apartment. Which seemed to work. I could tell he hated the mess just as much as I did.

"Okay, we fixed our closet, bathroom and set up your computer, I think we need a break," he said as he pulled me with him onto the couch.

"All that's left is the books and my art supplies," I mentioned as I snuggled into him. He was leaving tomorrow and I wanted to spend every moment I could with him before I spent the week away from him. "About this office we got here," I started.

"What about it?" He questioned, rubbing my shoulder.

"You said we can turn it into a library sort of thing?" I questioned, making sure his offer still stood.

He nodded, pressing his lips to my head. "Yes, I want you to have a space for yourself."

"Maybe I can work on it while you're gone?"

"No," he answered, simply.

His answer shocked me a little, but I understood, this was still his place and he needed some time to adjust to having to share it. "Okay," was all I said, snuggling further into him.

He laughed, his chest vibrating. I looked up at him, confused as to why he was laughing.

"Of course, you can do whatever you want to this place," he kissed my lips with his grin. "I just mean, not this week," he continued. "I want you to come with me."

"Go with you where?" I asked, my voice getting higher.

"Texas. California."

I looked at him, not sure what to say. I guess that would solve the problem of me missing him while he was away. But, then I still had to do things here. "I can't," I finally answered.

"You can," he spoke firmly.

"I have to-"

"Nothing," he interrupted. "It's during the space I had the girls clear for you, after the last show in L.A. we can spend a day at Disneyland," he smiled.

"I need a ticket."

"Really? You don't think I already got that figured out?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You play dirty Mr. Styles."

"Not dirty, I'm just clever," he wiggled his eyebrows before winking at me.

I smacked his chest, kissing it after. "Ugh, that means I have to pack."

Harry's POV

"So do I, let's go do that now," I sat up with her. "Together."

She laughed as she stood up, "you mean grab a bunch of clothes and shove them in a bag and I'll take everything out and actually pack?"