Chapter 83

Songs:

Marry You: Jason Derulo

Something Special: Usher

Let Me Love You: Ne-Yo

Until It Beats No More: Jennifer Lopez

Grow Old With Me: Tom Odell

Harry's POV

Two weeks have gone by since we moved into our new home. Our kitchen was finally, fully functioning and most of the main rooms were also set up, now the focus would be on the baby's nursery and the basement rooms. We had already picked out all the furniture for the nursery and agreed on the style we wanted, all the was left was to paint it and set up said furniture. Katarina was going to work on the mural we discussed while I was away with the boys and I would paint the rest when I got back.

"Come on babe, it's avocado week," I called out for Katarina who was packing snacks for our camping trip.

I'm pretty sure she did that for Niall's sake, if it were just me going, she would probably let me starve.

"I'm coming, geez," she came into the living room, handing me the box of snacks, which I had specifically asked her not to carry. "Say avocado, again," she giggled.

I laughed, no longer angry with her after I heard her little giggle. "Why?"

"I like the way you say it, it's cute," she giggled, again, getting ready for me to take the pictures. "Please," she pouted.

I rolled my eyes, pretending to be annoyed, before giving in. "Avocado. Avocado. Avocado. Avocado. Avocado. Avocado." I repeated, earning a kiss from her each time.

She scrunched her little nose, wiggling from side to side. "Thank you, kind sir, we greatly appreciate you," she mockingly curtsied, before getting into the pose for the picture.

I took the pictures I usually take every week before taking a few impromptu ones, for me to take with me on my trip. I couldn't believe I was leaving them for an entire week. I wasn't ready for this, but we both agreed that a little time apart was good for us, and I really missed spending time with the boys.

I kneeled in front of, Katarina, again, holding the baby bump between my hands. "Thank you for being such a wonderful model, my little avocado, I'm going to miss you so much," I smiled, kissing her belly before standing up. "And thank you for being such a wonderful model as well, mummy of my precious avocado." I chuckled, kissing Katarina on the lips. "I'll miss you too, just a little bit," I teased.

She frowned a bit. "It's okay, I'm not going to miss you," she shrugged, also teasing, but I felt like there was a hint of sincerity in her words. She smiled, shaking her head, probably noting the change in my facial expression. "I'm teasing, of course I'm going to miss you to pieces, but I know you'll be with your friends, having fun."

"And the girls are all coming over right?" I double checked. I didn't want her to be alone, so I suggested that the lot of them had their own sleepover type thing and do girly things.

"Yes," she groaned. Okay, so maybe it was like the millionth time I asked, but I just wanted to be sure my girls were not completely alone.

Before either of us could comment on anything else, the doorbell rang. After the fifth ring, I was already regretting giving the boys the code to the gate. At least I was going to know when it was them.

The both of us went to the door, Katarina yelling for whoever it was to calm down, but they kept going. When I finally got to the door and opened it, Niall practically ran me over, saying a quick hello before informing us that he had to use the bathroom.