Chapter 11

Songs:

Fun (Damaged Goods Remix): Pitbull Ft. Chris Brown

Cupid: Sam Cooke

Beneath Your Beautiful: Labrinth 

Illusion: One Direction

A.J.'s POV

The day dragged on for what seemed like an eternity. Most of my day was spent distracted, staring at my phone, contemplating if I should call, Harry back or not. I had sent him a text around noon, offering an apology for not being able to hang out, which he still hadn't responded to. It was already seven in the evening, Samara had successfully got me to agree on every clothing and makeup decision she made for me, not that I had really paid any attention to what she was saying. She enjoyed playing dress up with me, usually I would fight her on everything, but I wasn't in the mood for it tonight. When she was done, I didn't even bother to look at myself in the mirror, I trusted her enough to know she had done nothing but her best, she'd die before letting me walk out of the house looking anything less that her vision of perfection. The only thing I noticed, was the I was wearing a sparkly dress and silver heels.

It was nearly ten, when we finally arrived at the seemingly packed, nightclub. We had gone to dinner with some of Samara's friends that she had invited; Nathan, Stephen, Chloe and Madison. Most of the dinner went smoothly, aside from Nathan's vulgar jokes and Chloe's apparent clinginess to, Chris. Maybe I was being overprotective, but I really wanted to slap her across her perfect little face and get her away from him, he was clearly not interested. In that moment I was grateful that he was still in love and ever so faithful to, Natalie. I would kill him if he ever dated someone like, Chloe.

We quickly bypassed the long line, entering with no problem. The room had a sleek design, contrasting between black and white furniture, at one end was a section of sofas for what I guessed was the VIP section since they were blocked off from the rest of the floor with white velvet rope, which we were ushered to by some slutty looking girl who was also all over, Chris. Tonight was just his lucky night. Samara was just as annoyed by this as I was, she pulled me along towards him, both of us taking each of his arms causing the new girl to make a disgusted face at us, I fought the urge to stick out my tongue out her, like a small child that just won a battle. We were very possessive of, Chris, he was like our older brother, and we only wanted the best for him.

The lounge area that we were led to was lit up with bright LED lights, the already had two people, an unfamiliar woman, and an all too familiar with, John Nelson, my brother's childhood friend. "Hi, Johnny." I spoke loud enough so he could hear me over the music, smiling widely at him.

His eyes went wide as he stood to his feet, striding over to me. "Well, as I live and breath." He said in my ear as he hugged me tightly. "It's the nun herself, hi, Kitty Kat." I narrowed my eyes at him, punching him in his chest. "Ow, dammit you hit harder than before." He rubbed his chest, looking me up and down with a look of disbelief. "If your brother saw you now, he'd be turning in his grave." I laughed and shook my head. Normally, I'd be upset if anyone talked about, Robbie this way, but not, John. He was, Robby's version of, Samara. They were like brothers, he had every right to joke around, that was who he was, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I quickly realized what I was wearing, the silver, sparkly dress, was way too short, barely reaching my thighs, my back was bare with only a thin string of material going across my shoulders, holding up the sleeves that reached to my elbow from falling. God, how the hell did I let, Samara dress me in this. Was I that out of it? And had she done to my hair and face?

"Well, good thing he can't see." I half smiled, tugging my dress down. I narrowed my eyes at, Samara, which she returned with the sweetest smile she could fake, as if she did nothing wrong.