Chapter 79

Songs:

Us Against the World: Coldplay

Flaws and All: Beyonce

Hold My Hand: Jess Glynne

Beneath Your Beautiful: Passenger (Labrinth cover/Spotify Sessions)

A.J.'s POV

I nudge Harry, trying to wake him up. I let him sleep in as long as he wanted since it is his birthday today. Well, that and we didn't actually go to sleep until very early this morning since I decided to give him one of his presents at exactly 12:06 a.m.. I purposely took a long nap the night before because I knew I had to be up early, helping Gemma finish up some minor details for the parties tonight. She tried to take on everything herself, insisting that I shouldn't be doing anything. I swear, this family thought being pregnant meant you were an invalid.

Except for Anne, we ended up telling her, Des and Robin when they all came in yesterday. I was reluctant at first, I still thought it was too soon to tell anyone, but I couldn't deny him the happiness he felt by telling his parents. Anne wasn't as shocked as the others, because of my little confession to her during Christmas, but she was just as happy, if not more. I was already ten weeks, or as Harry called it, prune week. I swear he was going to kill me with his antics.

"Harry, you need to wake up," I nudged him, again, speaking as softly as I could. "Come on, baby, your family is going to be back soon," I rubbed his bare back, kissing his puckered lips.

"It's my birthday," he whined.

"I know it is, baby," I caressed his face before moving my fingers to run them through his hair. "That's why you need to wake, up. Your family wants to spend time with you, it's almost one in the afternoon."

"Hmm, do I get more birthday sex?" he mumbled into his pillow.

I kissed him, a little more thoroughly this time. "I can't give away all your presents all at once," I said playfully, smacking his butt as I sat up in our bed.

He flipped around, eyes still swollen as he pulled me onto him, giving me a deep kiss while he settled each of my knees on either side of him. "How is our little prune? Any morning sickness?" He lifted me until his lips were able to press against my stomach before settling me back down, his hands resting on the smallest baby bump.

"Perfect, no morning sickness as of yet." He lifted my shirt, putting his warm hands on my stomach. The bump was so small, not even noticeable unless you paid attention. "Come on, I made you a birthday breakfast."

He gave my stomach one last kiss than me before he sat up fully, allowing me to climb off of him. "You packed?" He pointed at the luggage I had by the door.

He was going, well, we were going to L.A. tomorrow. The boys were going to film a music video and have some meeting, and he had to sign a deal, or something, i honestly got lost when he tried to explain it as vaguely as he could. But, the timing of everything couldn't be more perfect. Everyone was in on our Super Bowl secret, even Odie was going to meet us there. I was a little shocked when he had written her name on the list, but he insisted she would be a blast. Besides, I selfishly wanted to have her there, I hadn't seen her in so long and the video calls were doing nothing for me, except make me miss her more.

"Yeah, I mean, it's your birthday," I shrugged. Really, I had no clue when we were going to get back home tonight and we were not going to have time to pack afterwards.

He spent most of "breakfast", ignoring calls and texts until he was able to get to all of them later on. The only call he did answer was Odie's. They talked for a good twenty minutes, making my stomach turn to a bunch of knots. Not because they were talking, but because my big mouth sister was well aware of the surprises for Harry's birthday. Not to mention the fact that I still haven't told her that I am pregnant, which is eating me alive. Pretty much all of, Harry's family knows, but I still haven't been able to tell my sister, and it was killing me.