I took a deep breath, taking in all his words and letting them sink in. "We need to get going," I changed the subject. "If we don't leave now, we won't make our reservation," I lied. "Olivia and Liam are probably already there."

He had insisted that we all have dinner together so he could get to know, Liam. Olivia was hesitant at first, but eventually gave in. She honestly had nothing to worry about, Liam was the picture perfect boyfriend that parents and grandparents eat up.

"Ah, yes, the other rock star that's dating my other granddaughter," he snickered. "How many more of them are there?"

"Two," I laughed as his protective instincts started kicking in. "Louis has a girlfriend and Niall is dating Samara," I informed him as we made our way down the stairs. "And they're all great guys."

"Who is?" Harry asked, walking out of the living room and into the foyer.

His hair was let down to flaunt his beautiful curls that practically rested against his exposed chest. I mean, sure, he looked amazing, but would it kill him to button up his shirt completely? It was distracting and a huge turn on, especially when I caught a glimpse of his tattoos.

"Umm, you guys," I swallowed hard as his arm snaked around my waist as soon as I got close enough. "Liam, Louis, Niall, and you," I clarified, clearing my throat a bit.

Harry just smiled, pecking my lips lightly, to greet me. "I'm glad you think so."

His affection was well received and definitely welcomed, but it still felt odd after so much time had passed with nothing more than rough sex.

I smiled back at him, slightly leaning into his body, selfishly taking in as much of him as I could before the clock struck twelve and I was nothing more than a pumpkin. I expected him to pull away, but he didn't, he just pulled me closer, giving me a small kiss on my temple as he held the car door open for me.

I bit the inside of my cheeks to keep from smiling wider as I slid into the backseat. Harry followed next then my grandfather, sitting in the middle row. As we made our way to the restaurant, I felt nerves taking over my stomach. It was stupid, but I was excited and nervous about being out with, Harry, even if it was with other people.

My grandpa was immersed in a deep conversation with, Pete about his daughter, who he had met a few days ago. I watched as, Harry toyed with the rings on his fingers, flexing his fingers every now and then. I had realized early on in our relationship that it was one of his many nervous ticks. At least I wasn't the only one. He looked over at my grandpa for a second before he turned his body around, smiling at me.

"Hi," I whispered when I couldn't take his staring.

He waved with a smile. "Hi," he whispered back, leaning in closer so he was only inches away from my face. "You look really pretty tonight," he complimented.

"Thank you," I blushed, glad that there was no light that would give it away.

He chuckled a bit, puckering his lips. I hesitated for a moment, not quite sure of what to do, but I eventually leaned in and kissed him. He smiled, pushing his lips harder against mine before pulling away.

"I love, you," he mumbled against my lips.

"I love, you, too," I sighed, breathlessly, leaning my forehead against his.

We lingered there for a long moment until I loud clearing of the throat pulled our attention away from each other. I turned my head slightly, seeing my grandfather staring at us with a smug, amused grin on his face.

"We're here," he chuckled, shaking his head.

I sat up straight, clearing my throat as he exited the car. Harry smirked, obviously pleased with himself. I rolled my eyes, moving to the front seat.