After we had breakfast and got ready, we made our way down to the parking lot. The drive felt like it went on forever, but it was just me not knowing what we were doing or where we were going. I had a feeling he was doing this on purpose. He wasn't trying to surprise me, he was just trying to drive me insane with not knowing.

Our first stop, was a zoo. Not just any freaking zoo. This one was huge, nothing compared to the one he had taken me to in London on our technical "first" date. Except this time we were accompanied by security, Landon which was his and Pete, who was mine. I didn't see the point at first, but Harry was the one to insist this time, so I went along with it. I actually liked the pair, I just couldn't stand the need to be followed around when you were supposed to be on a so called date. That was until Harry got mobbed, apparently some fans found out he was at the zoo, which I actually found hilarious. Those fans of his are very crafty when they want to be.

Pete had successfully gotten me away at, Harry's instruction, while London stayed behind with him, not listening to him when he asked him to follow us, which I was glad for. Knowing he wasn't alone comforted me. Unlike the last times I had been in a similar situation like this one, this time I got my hair tugged on a few times. Not what I was expecting, well, I never knew what to expect in situations like this. The only other experience I had to compare it to was when I was with Chris, and he did a very good job of not exposing me too much to that side of his life. For one, because he knew I didn't like it and two, his older brother instincts would kick in.

Not that Harry didn't care, because he obviously did, but he and I had this need to be as close to each other at all times to where, Chris could easily face the crowds while Sam and I would slip away unnoticed. I don't think I minded it though. This was always going to be part of his life, no matter where we went, someone was always going to want an autograph or a picture. Not accepting this would be not accepting an entire part of him, which I found impossible. I selfishly wanted all of him, even if it did interfere with our date. These were his fans who idolized him and loved him deeply, they would probably only get to see him once while I was lucky enough to see him every morning when I woke up and every night when I went to bed. Besides, they were here way before me, they technically have seniority.

"Sorry about that," Harry apologized as he made his way towards the bench I was sitting at, waiting for him.

I shrugged as I took another lick of my chocolate ice cream cone, which was not one of my favorites, but I was craving it. I don't think it was a pregnancy craving, I don't think I've been pregnant long enough for that, it was just one of those things you spontaneously want out of the blue. "It's okay," I answered honestly.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to finish the tour of the zoo," he apologized, again as we made our way back to our waiting car.

"It's fine, babe, really. I got to hug a koala, I can now die peacefully," I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

He spent the entire car ride back to our hotel showering me in kisses and hugs, not that I wanted to complain, but his main purpose for doing so was to attempt to apologize for what had happened early, which I had already assured him, I was fine with. But, I decided not to press the issue. He felt like he needed to do it, so I was going to let him. Besides, who wouldn't want their boyfriend to be loving like, Harry was.

Harry insisted we take a quick nap once we got to our room. Apparently that day was not over and he prefered me not to be moody so I could thoroughly enjoy the rest of the day he had planned out. I was apprehensive at first since I had gone so many hours in deep sleep, but I wasted no time in drifting away once Harry let me cuddle up next to him.

When I woke up the second time, I was relieved that Harry was still next to me. I placed a small kiss on his chest, snuggling up closer to him.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," I looked up to see a smiling, Harry looking down at me.