47

Hazelle pov

He wasn't the same. Katniss hasn't been the same for a while. Now they both got nightmares. They both woke up with that scared and depressed expression on their faces. But it was mixed with something else. Hope. Bravery.

I watched carefully their actions. The few kisses they shared, the one or two times one of them smiled, and how they would fall asleep on the couch after a long battle with nightmares.

I noticed how Gale looked at her. Like she was the only thing he ever cared to look at ever again. Like he was her everything. But come to think of it, she was his everything. She still is his everything. She will always be his everything.

Katniss and Gale come back from a day at the woods, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder. They silently Hang up their coats. But Katniss keeps hers. She's clutching her stomach. Like it pains her. They sit on the couch, Katniss's hands still cover her stomach. She looks scared and pale. Mrs. Everdeen and I go to her and ask her what's wrong. She looks at gale, and back at us, and back at Gale again. Gale gives her a little nod and a smile.
Katniss takes a deep breath...

"I'm pregnant.."

She says so softly we can barley hear it.

Mrs Everdeen starts crying tears of joy. Prim is jumping up and down with excitement, and Katniss smiles big for the first time in a long long time.

Mrs. Everdeen checks her stomach, and conferms that the baby is a girl.

"I'm going to name her posy..."
Katniss whispers.

Gale starts to cry. He hugs Katniss and burys his head in her long flowy hair.

"She's going to look just like you. She going to be so beautiful." He whispers through crying.

"She's a gift from posy. She'll be our own little posy..."

OMG PLOT TWIST