After Chris dropped us off, I was getting a little nervous to be back. I wasn't going home with Chris, I was going home with Harry. To our home that we now shared. The nervousness melted away the moment we walked into our shared bedroom. I tossed half my bags on the ground, taking the other half with me as I dove face first into the mattress.

"Don't go to sleep," Harry demanded. I had half a mind to shoot him an annoyed, don't-tell-me-what-to-do, look, but I was too comfortable to move.

When I didn't listen, he shook my body, making sure I wouldn't fall asleep. That annoying little turd. "Harry, do you love me?" I mumbled into the duvet, not willing to lift my head in the slightest.

"Of course I do," he said, undignified.

"Than let me sleep," I countered, pulling my throw blanket that now adorned the edge of our bed over my body, cuddling into it.

Moments later, I felt a cold wind blow over me as the blanket was torn off of me. I groaned, looking up at the thief with a scowl. He was refolding the blanket and setting it far from my reach.

"Why do you hate me?" I mumbled, bringing my knees up to my chest.

He chuckled, "I don't hate you, I love you, that's why I'm not letting you sleep."

"That doesn't make sense," I threw the bag that was still around my arm at him, which he aggravatingly deflected with ease, much to my annoyance. 

He pulled me into his lap, "sweetheart, if I let you go to sleep now you won't be able to sleep through the night."

I ignored him, leaning my head against his shoulder and shutting my eyes. I felt his lips pressing to every inch of my face until my eyes fluttered open. I looked at him angrily for a moment before getting up off his chest.

"I need a juice box and we need to go shopping," I rubbed my face.

"Maybe I should let you sleep, you hate shopping," he frowned.

I nodded, grabbing my purse to make sure I had everything in there. "We need to buy Christmas decorations and a tree and we have no groceries, remember?"

I took a shower and got ready, leaving Harry to do the same as I cleaned up a bit. He was laughing at me, a little too much when I got upset that their were no more juice boxes. He eventually stopped at a coffee shop, getting us both something before we embarked on our shopping expedition.

I loved shopping with Harry. Well, it wasn't so much the shopping so much as walking around and holding hands comfortably without a worry. His large hand dwarfed mine, the metal of his ring clinking with mine. It was riveting the way I thoroughly enjoyed the way his thumb mindlessly drew circle on the back of my hand.

Even though we were only supposed to be getting Christmas decorations, we ended up doing a little present shopping as well. Not on purpose, but a pair of boots on a window display caught my eye and I knew I just had to get them for Samara. She was usually the hardest to shop for so I wasn't going to pass this up. Harry took advantage and ended up picking out some stuff for Gemma and his mom. Eventually we ended up getting something for almost everyone on both our lists, including Liam, Niall and Louis, who I made sure I also got him a birthday present as well. I found it kind of mean that Harry didn't get them gifts. Especially Louis. It wasn't his fault that his birthday was on Christmas Eve.

We decided to call it quits on the shopping for the day, thankfully. I was starting to get a headache. He let go of my hand, wrapping me up in his arms as we walked down the street, in an attempt to shield me from the cold. It proved a little hard to walk properly, but the way he pressed small kisses on the top of my head, despite my beanie, and on my temple made it wall worth the challenge. I could tell he was being a little possessive, but I decided to let it go this once. I was cold and he was warm and comfortable, I wasn't going to risk him getting angry and not want to hold me anymore. I'd probably freeze.