When we made our way back into the house, my grandma and mom were sitting in the living room, clearly none of them content about whatever they were talking about, judging by their tones. The moment we got close enough, they stopped talking, smiling in our direction instead. They both offered a good morning, which I found odd, and a little scary, if I'm honest. I made eyes at my grandpa, letting him know that I was heading off, leaving him alone to deal with those two. He waved me off with a knowing smile.

I practically ran back to the room, hoping that, for one, I wouldn't be distracted by anyone on my way there, and two, that Harry was still asleep. Which was most likely the case, it was still pretty early for him to even contemplate waking up yet.

"How was your ride?" He asked the moment I was through the door, his raspy morning voice giving me chills.

"Fine," I frowned without even realizing it, walking over to the bed and sitting next to him. "You were supposed to be asleep still."

"Why?" He pulled me by my hips to sit closer to him. "I can't sleep well when you leave," he admitted

"I wanted to cuddle with you and wake you up with kisses," I lied. I just enjoyed watching him sleep. As soon as the words left my mouth, he pretended to be asleep, letting out loud, obnoxious, fake snores.

I climbed over him, straddling his hips. Instead of giving him kisses, I tickled his sides, making him jolt up in a fit of laughter, his head crashing with mine.

"Ow," we both let out at the same time through fits of laughter. I rubbed my head where it hurt, trying to ease the pain.

I tried to get off of him, but his large hands gripped my hips, keeping me in place. I thought he was going to kiss me in a rough manner, the way he usually did when he grabbed me like this, but instead, he moved my hand from my head, examining where his head had collided with mine. He rubbed it with the rough pads of his fingers, causing me to flinch slightly at his touch. It stung a little.

"I'm sorry," his voice was no longer playful. He pulled me down by my neck, giving me a small peck on the area in question.

I cradled his face between my hands. "It was an accident, Harry," I reminded him, rubbing my thumb over the spot I hit on his forehead. He remained still, but if the forming headache I felt was any indicator, he was bluffing. It hurt like a fucking bitch. I kissed the spot softly just as he had done to me moments ago.

I tried not to show my annoyance as he treated me like a fragile thing after that. By around noon, I had had enough of him being careful around me. I grabbed him by his wrist, pulling him out of the house and into the stables. I ignored his questions as I readied Athena and Azul.

Once he had enough of me ignoring him, he grabbed me by my arms, turning me to face him, his body pressed up against mine as he pinned me to the wall.

"What are you doing?" He asked again, his voice low and demanding.

I stared at his lips as they moved, not speaking for a few more moments before I pushed him away, getting some distance between us. Not that I particularly wanted that, but I wanted to wait until we made it to where I was planning to take him.

"We're going for a ride," I informed him, trying to keep my voice as even as possible, hoping that he wouldn't catch on to how I was feeling right now.

"We can't-"

"Oh shut up Harry," I interrupted him. "I'm sick and tired of you treating me like a china doll that's going to break at the softest touch. I have done a million crazy things before I met you and a bump on the head is not the worst thing to happen to me. Now get on the damn horse or I'm leaving without you," I commanded before mounting Athena.