The Big Mistake (Chapter 19)

Two Months Later

"Mommy got your nose." I say in a high pitch voice. She kicked her foot and smiled again, looking at me as I giggled.

Today Rayna smiled for the first time ever. Of course it was because she finally had passed gas, but once I giggled and called her a stinky baby she was ready for the smiles. Danny was currently at school, so he didn't get to experience the moment, but I am hoping he will be able to see it when he gets back. 

"Oh. What's wrong?" I questioned her poking out my bottom lip as I picked her off of the bed then hugged her close to me once she began to cry. I giggled once smelling the problem and just kissed her cheek slowly.

Slowly I laid her back down and began to change her clothes. She smiled when I was finished, kissing her cheek and neck. I just giggled picking her up again and stood up from my bed. I brought her to the kitchen and grabbed an apple taking a large bite out of it. I walk towards the living room, grabbing the remote to turn on the television.

"Hey!" Belle walked into the living room with bags in her hand. She had went to the mall earlier, skipping a day of school to handle her personal business. 

"Hey." I replied smiling up at her. She sat down beside me and laughed at Rayna who was stretching in my arms and smiled, placing her hand on her cheek.

"Hey, Munchkin. What are you doing? Just laughing." Belle cooed grabbing her small hands.

Rayna smiled again as Belle pulled her out of my hands and kissed her cheek. She giggled as Rayna passed gas loudly. I watch as Belle cooed to her softly, that soft smile widening every time. Belle had a huge smile plastered on her face as well, and I could not help my smile but to curve my lips and giggle at the scene.

"Do you want to see the presents I got you?" Belle questioned grabbing one of the bags off of the floor and sat it beside her.

"You didn't have to do that?" I speak now surprised by the words that fell from the mouth of Belle. Though, the surprise slowly cleared up as Belle tried to look through the four bags she ad brought into the house. Now that I actually see Belle everyday I see that she is a nice loving person. What she does at school is a cover up and I honestly don't know why.

"I wanted to." She spoke. I laughed and she pulled out the first outfit. It was a pink dress with small shorts and some black flats. My eyes widened and I pulled out taking the outfit and examining the designs placed on the shoes.

"That's cute." I spoke laughing, "What else did you get?" 

She smirked and fixed Rayna to be comfortable before lifting the bag off the ground placing it between us. It was a lot of supplies for her room, and some for the house. She bought Rayna three more outfits and two more pair of shoes. We were laughing and talking the whole time and it made me happy to see how easily my daughter had fallen asleep in her arms. After an hour and when she had finally finished I cleaned up and started to cook. I wanted to have a family dinner with my family, since I was happy.

I sighed as I flopped on the couch and looked over at Belle and Rayna who was sound asleep. Danny slowly walked in and dropped her book bag on the bench beside the door. I smiled at him, and he bent over to kiss me on the lips lightly. He touched Rayna's cheeks and smiled at her before turning to me.

"Lets let them sleep for a few minutes. I want to have time with my girlfriend." Danny whispered behind me and slowly slid his hands in mine. 

Without warning he picked me up bridal style an brought me down the hall. I laughed as he threw me on the bed then climbed onto it. I laid beneath him with my finger tips on his cheeks. I stare at him for a moment, as he pulled his phone from his back pocket. He got distracted for a moment, but that only gave me time to just watch him. His cheeks were cold against the tips of my thumbs. His eyebrows were so puffy, obviously needing a trim. His brown skin had darkened in the past month, and small blackheads were creeping up beside his nose. His breath was cool with meant and hos body which laid between my legs were light giving me warmth. I had missed him, but in this moment I realized how much.