The Big Mistake (Chapter 1)

"So yes, you are pregnant." Doctor Walker confirms as he slowly sat down on the stool beside me. A tear escaped my eyes as I looked down at my hands, that had began to shake. I could not believe it was more than just a flu. It was a baby. Their was a human inside of me.

"Its okay." I replied a smile forming on my face. "I'm okay. It will just ruin the fact that I can't get into college and I can't finish school." I laugh in disbelief. Finally, after three years of research on the different careers I wanted to do I figured out I wanted to be a psychologist. That would be eight years of college, and apart of me knew I couldn't take care of a baby and go to school. 

"No. You can still go to school." My best friend Elizabeth spoke grabbing my hand. She took her hand away and lifted her long black hair into a blue small ponytail. Her brown eyes scanned my body for a second, and when she looked back into my eyes, her lips curved up. 

"No I won't. They don't have school for pregnant teens." I hiss angrily, "Your trying to make it better but nothing will make this better, Beth. Nothing." I sit up from my laying position and grabbed my purse, "Lets go."

She nodded and followed me out of the room. I kept walking but come to realize she was not beside me anymore. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath trying to calm my emotions down, Once down I wiped away the tears and turned back to the office. I found her, talking to Doctor Walker. They were whispering to each other and she seemed to be terrified, but was slowly calming down. They noticed my stare and she slowly turned to me and smiled. She turned to the doctor, spoke a couple of words then turned to me. I watch her as she passes me and we walk outside. The sun hit our faces, causing warmth to fall on our open skin. I open the door and slowly climbed in before starting the ignition. 

"How are you going to tell Ryan your pregnant?" She questions as I pulled the car out of Park and slowly pulled out of the spot I was in.

I looked through the windshield, "I'm not."

"What do you mean?"

"He will never find out. I'll just tell him that I've been feeling depressed and I'm eating my problems away. He'll believe me then leave it at that. When my belly gets round I'll tell him it's nothing. Just the food and say I'm full."

"For nine months?" She asked looking over at me.

"Yeah." I turned left and turned off my blinker, "Beth... You now I didn't want and still don't want to have sex with him."

 I was lost, and I could not even make up a plan in my head on what I would do when the baby is born. I just turned seventeen years old three weeks ago, and my reputation will fall. Ever since I was a freshman I was known around school. I was in volleyball, I had straight A's and I've developed three programs. If I was ever doing something out of character, everyone knew and I was put under a telescope.  I was put in the newspaper, and on the news website. I was put up as "The good girl gone bad?" I do not know why this has happened to me, but I am happy I am not the only one. Its four other girls who have to do that, and now I was a mother. Girls look up to me. They may follow behind me.  I really hope they don't. 

"Why won't you just call the police?" She questioned looking at me as I stopped.

I looked at her giving her a stern look, "You know why."

Sorry guys. I know I'm like two weeks late. I've been really busy with school and home life. But I'm back on Wattpad and ready to give y'all what y'all been waiting for. If you want you can be one of the people to make this book. Nice book cover. Just send them to me and I will be happy. Cause that one sucks. But anyways here is two chapters.