Pregnant By The Bad Boy (Chapter 1)

"It's okay. I'm not going to leave you. I promise." I whispered to my baby as I rubbed my finger tips against my soft skin.

My name is Carly and I am seventeen years old. I found out just two nights ago that I was pregnant. It was not my first time, but I was in bad circumstances. Sleeping with him was something I did because I was so angry with my whole life and just needed a breather. He was the kid that was fighting all the time, in and out of jail and known for selling on the corner. He was a bad boy, and my curiosity got the best of me which placed me here.

I looked down at the test sitting on my thigh where the pink plus sign sat visible. I planned to keep it a secret the longest I could. My parents are well big in this small town, my father being a pastor and my mother owning a shop. We lived in a pretty religious town, with lots of judgment and I know this would bring shame to the family. They will kick me out without any second thoughts and I will be left on my own. Aaron, the father of my baby will probably be locked up again before I could finally tell him so it will just be the two of us.

"Carly! What are you doing up there. I want you down here now!" My mother angrily screamed from downstairs.

Once I heard the loud clicking of her heels on the steps I lifted my hand to grab the pregnancy stick. I shove it into my pillow case before rolling on my side and looking out the window. For some reason my mother was a very angry woman and I always got the wrath of it. I have learned to just ignore the best I could and assume she would calm down and just leave me alone.

"So your just not going to come downstairs when I call you! I've called you three too many times. It should be one time and one time only. Who messed up downstairs!? Are you even listening!?"

"No." I answered honestly. She sighed and the clicking of her heels on the wooden floor slowly faded as she walked down the hall.

I got up and opened my lap top. I searched up anything that had to do with teen pregnancy. There were sights on how to tell your parents and the boyfriend. Some where showing baby clothes, but there was nothing useful, which sucked. I clear my throat as I cleared my history then closed my computer.

I look at my clock then stood to get dressed for school. I just got dressed in my regular clothes and grabbed my bag on the way out the door. Mom was on the phone talking crap about me loudly while she made herself a cup of coffee. When she saw me she stopped talking and just watched as I grabbed a apple then turned out the house. I close the door behind me and looked out into the darkness. It was about six in the morning in the middle of winter, the coolness giving me a slight breeze as I walked down the road. 

I stand at the end of my street with the other kids, waiting on the bus to come. A small smile spreading against my face as I looked down at my phone and slid the earphone in my ear. I pressed play on my phone looked down the street. The big yellow bus drove down and stopped just a few inches from us. I waited for my turn to climb on before I sat in a random seat next to a brunette female. I lift my book and turned to my page before sitting back. I read about seven pages before we arrived to the school and I had to stop. I just smiled as I climbed down the steps and walked towards the cafeteria. When I found a spot I began to do more research and exhaled laying back on the table. I was probably close to three months pregnant, maybe a little less. I can't remember the exact day I was with Aaron I just know he was the last man I was with. I come across a news line on the fifth page of my google search. 

The TM. A Home Created to Give Young Mothers a Better Life. 

I sit up and pressed on it before beginning to read through. A smile crossed my face as I searched for the site and quickly pressed it. I sat there for ten minutes learning everything I could about it and seeing it was an entry food. I exhale and closed my eyes knowing I had no money and did not have time to find a job and get the money I needed. I look down once hearing a voice in my head to notice I called the number.