The Big Mistake (Chapter 11)

Merry Christmas Eve (Another will be posted tonight) Enjoy

"What the hell, Liza!" Danny screamed taking off his now wet socks. I laughed and smiled at him, watching him as he threw the socks next to the door.

"I can't help where it breaks." I smiled. Danny put a towel on the floor and stepped on it, shaking his head as a huge grin grew on his face and I giggled grabbing his shirt as he gave me two pecks on the lips.

"Why the hell are you screaming and she's crying. Its to late for all of this." Lenard came upstairs still tired.

"Yeah. I have school tomorrow." Annabelle said coming from behind him wrapped in a green throw cover. I laughed and pointed to the floor where all of the liquids that had came from me laid and Danny just watched me. 

"My water broke." I laughed. Danny smiled and kissed me on the lips, passionately.

"I love you." He whispered.

I gave him two kisses, "I love you too."

"Okay love birds. When are we going to the hospital?" Lenard questioned. I shook my head and stepped over the wetness of my bag breaking.

"We're not. I'll just text you if it gets to bad at school." I replied.

Lenard smiled, "Damn. I swear Liza's a straight savage."

I laughed and brought Danny into the room. He exhaled and walked to the bathroom turning on the shower. After my shower and helping cleaning bring the wet clothes and towels we used to the washer I laid in bed. We figured out a comfortable way to lay down, and before I knew it I was spread out sleep.

The next morning I walked into school late this morning. The contractions are thirty minutes apart so I'm clear. I'll only have like two contractions in each class and if I make sure I am breathing I will be okay and not distract anyone.. I can handle them which is good. My sister is going to be home at eleven along with my dad, so everything is good.

"Are you sure you can do it?" The nurse asked again looking up at me. I nodded as I took in deep breaths and looked over at Danny who watched me intently.

"Okay. Here's your passes." She said handing all four of us passes. Danny walked me to my class and I kissed him.

"Bye." He whispered. I whispered a goodbye and opened the door.

"Hello, Liza." Mrs. Gellow spoke as I handed her the pass. She read it and looked up at me wide eyes. She looked back down at my pass, exhaling slowly as she looked to my stomach and back to my face.

"What's wrong?" I question giggling.

"Your in labor." She replied chuckling. The class went silent and I nodded.

"I know. My water broke last night." I turned around and sat down at my desk, "Don't worry. I'm not going to have the baby right now. Just contractions. A few deep breaths and I'm fine." I laughed adding a wide smile to show my confidence.

Mrs. Gellow nodded slowly and went on with class. A few contractions here and there. The people close to me focused on me more than the teacher when I had a contraction. When it was biology the contractions where five minutes apart. Wow it's going fast.

At one point I had to grab my partner, Paulo's hands. His face turned red and a few people laughed at him. I said sorry after it was over and he gave me a quick smile.

Danny didn't make it to my class so Paulo walked me to class. He was late but I showed his teacher my pass. She let it go and we were off to where I has to go.