Just Another Pregnant Teen (24)

I exhale as I kissed Aiden on the cheek then giggled once he screamed and laughed. He had a early night last night which meant he had an early morning as well. It was very nice to be able to see him before my big day. I was officially eighteen and I was going to be opening the doors to all the other teen moms that need or want help. I don't know what will happen today, or even if people will show. The anxiety of it all kept me up all night and I am honestly very scared. I hope at least one mother shows up. We have advertisement every where and right now entry is pretty cheap. I wanted it to be a free thing, but my lawyer said right now we have to make sure I can pay for everything we need to keep it working. So they do have to have an entry food upon move in date. 

"Hey." Erick speaks walking towards me and slowly sat on the couch. I place Aiden on the ground and he giggled running to his room. I exhale as I sit up and smiled once he grabbed my foot and began to massage it. 

"I am so nervous." I whisper looking down and closed my eyes.

"It is going to do well." He laughs, "I was on my photo book yesterday and an ad popped up." 

"Because your eighteen looking at baby clothes." I chuckle.

He smiled, "Your target audience." I exhale looking down and smiled once he spoke, "I know not a lot of parents don't actually kick their kids out and that is what you are scared of. Nya, this is a place that is going to create a warm safe environment for kids that are like us. If this place was a thing two years ago when you found out you were pregnant Mom probably would have sent you here. Help you create your own space and teach you to be an adult." I nod slowly looking down at my ring and exhaled slowly once he grabbed my hand, "Yes, some kids might decide to stay home but I am sure a lot of them will be in a place where they want to be independent. This place gives these kids the ability to graduate, learn how to parent, learn how to cook, learn how to work. It allows them to meet other parents, create a new family and in the end it still allows them to be kids. How cool it is to learn from other mothers your age." 

"I love you." I laugh and exhaled once he kissed me and smiled.

"I love you too." He whispers and smiled, "Now get up and get dressed. Your employees should be there already." 

I giggle, "My belly is so big, baby."

He kissed it and chuckled. I just stood and walked towards the room. Today I decided on a nice black long dress. I then slid on some flats because baby has my feet swelling and then some hoop earrings. Amy did my boxed braids a couple of days ago so I just put half of it up into a bun with the rest down my back. I smiled and kissed Aiden then Erick before leaving out the building and walked towards my car. I sigh as I turn on my car then called Mom who was going to meet me there. She was already there and I just smiled as I sat back and drove down to my new job. Excitement ran through me once I saw my name printed on a sign. I just parked in front of it then climbed out of the car grabbing my things. Mom walked out and smiled kissing me on the cheek before we turn back in the building. 

Everyone turned towards me and I smiled once they went quiet, "Hello, everyone. I am Nya Cornwall. I thank everyone for taking a chance on me and my business. I know I am really young and this can go bad I just want to help young men and children who are becoming parents. I was there two years ago and I am there right now. If we work as a team everything will work perfectly and we can change some lives." 

They all nodded and I smiled. 

"My mom is going to show you guys around, and tell you were your offices will be. I would also like you guys on stage when we introduce us and what we plan to do here." I explain and they nodded again, "Maria and Martha. Please follow me."