Just Another Pregnant Teen (6)

I am thirty weeks pregnant and today I was finally going to find out the gender. We all had a whole day plan, getting breakfast before the appointment then going shopping afterwards. I have began my application process to start working, and I am officially doing school at home. I felt like that was the best option for me. I would be able to get used to it while I had a silent house and maybe even do more than need to so I could get ahead. I knew the new baby was going to slow me down. 

"Okay, Nya do you want to know the gender?" Doctor Wells asked me looking up. I repeatedly nodded and looked at the screen. She moved the wand, sliding over the dark brown skin, and my stretch marks then smiled widely, "You are six months pregnant with a baby." She paused for a second and looked at me which caused a nervous laugh to escape as she she cheered, "Boy!" 

"A boy!" I shout and closed my eyes covering my face as everyone cheered. The tears rushed down my face and she handed me some napkins, "I am going to have a son." I state then exhaled looking down. Then the thoughts began to swarm my mind. I had no one to take care of this baby with me. I was going to be raising a son without a father. How will my boy grow up, not knowing how a man should be in the house hold? 

"What's wrong?" Amy gasped standing up and pulling me into her arms as she sat on the bed beside me.

"My baby boy doesn't have a father." I cried harder. I knew I could not take it back, and honestly I do not want to. I just wish when I had sex I remembered who it was. Then maybe I could actually take it to court. I did not mind being a single mother, but I was not going to be the only parent around this kid either. Who the hell is the father? 

"Its okay." Amy whispered. "As long as he got you."

I wiped my tears away and giggled, "Aiden. My baby boy is going to be named, Aiden."

"Yay! She's happy again." Doctor Wells cheered and gave me a wipe to clean the clear gel. 

Once we were done we decided to go get a little snack. I just got some ice cream from the shop and smiled once I sat beside Justin who was very deep in thought. I ignored him, and turned to Stacey who chuckled as she sat beside me and slid her hand on to my stomach. Aiden began to move and I exhaled as I watched Michelle who was sleeping in the car seat.

I was still very confused about Stacey. She was gone by time I woke up this morning, and we haven't had any alone time to talk  about it. Amy was even a little quite today, and honestly that actually annoyed. The only reason could be that she is hiding something from and I need to know what that is. I am going to do as soon as we get even a moment of alone time. So she better be ready for that.

"Amy, can we talk?" I question slowly looking up at her. I turn once Justin sat up then turned back to Amy who was watching him. She nods slowly then stood up. I just smiled once she helped me out of the seat then we walked outside.

It was a very warm day today, with the sun high the sky. There were a lot of people out, shopping and eating. Amy and I sat at an empty table beside the door and she just looked up at me and exhaled slowly sliding her sunglasses on her face. I lift my hand on my stomach and exhaled as I watched her. My stares usually worked, taking her only like approximately two minutes to  spill the beans. What has been stuck in her head? Even in awkward situations she always had something to say so what was up with her today. It could not have been that serious. What could happen in ten hours, between my birthday and breakfast? She was totally fine last night.

"What?" She speaks up and smiled as she lifted her spoon and played with the chocolate ice cream in the bowl.

"I don't know. You tell me." I whisper and smiled as Aiden moved some more.