Just Anthoer Pregnant Teen (2)

I was not able to finish my sophomore year of high school. I fell into a deep depression, and waking up was the last thing on my mind. I ghosted everyone even, not knowing how to feel or tell anyone of that feeling. All I felt was disappoint and hate. My mother, I guess understood. She came over everyday right after work, and cooked me a nice warm meal. Some days she screamed at me, telling me I would kill my baby and maybe even myself. She told me grow up one night, then stared at me. It brought tears to her eyes, because my numbness blocked all of her words. Then my bump came. I was twenty weeks pregnant, woke up to pain in my stomach and cried all day. My mom knocked for hours on the door, before calling the ambulance. They an ultrasound and I just cried, cried the hardest I ever have. I was going to be a mom and I was killing myself for something I can not change. This was the moment I finally gave up and accepted who I was. I just looked at my mom and told her I needed to grow up. That is exactly what I did.

The new school year was starting, and I had not spoke to Amy my best friend since finding out of the baby on the way. I was registered to go back to school, and hope to soon find a job. Mom promised as long as I keep going to school and trying my best she would pay rent. She was not going to pay for any baby items or any home items I needed. That was my job now. I accepted, happy she was still there to help me. Amy was on her way, and I decided to order pizza, taking it out of my savings, well mom's savings. 

I hear a knock as I pulled out some napkins and turned. I quickly opened the door and smiled at her as she slowly walked inside. Amy was a short, skinny  girl caramel. She always had her hair in braids, which usually touched midback. She had boney legs and arms, and the smallest eyes. She had beautiful thin lips with a wide pointy nose and brown light eyes. We had been friends sense middle school and was the best person in the world. I've hid this pregnancy from her and I do not know how she will take it, but right now I need a best friend. School was going to start soon, and this belly was not going to stop growing anytime soon.

"So what's up? With all of this." She moved her fingers moving them to point at everything in the apartment as she turned towards me and placed her keys on the counter beside the hot box of pizza. 

"Mom kicked me out." I whispered and her eyes widened as I added, "Because I am pregnant."

She gasped and quickly hugged me excitement in her voice, "I'm so excited." She froze and pulled away looking straight at me, "Well not about you getting kicked out but with the baby." 

I was still a bit confused, so I quickly ask, "Wait. Your not mad?"

"No of course not. I get to be an auntie early and now I have a place to go when my mom gets on my nerves and rant you know." She chuckled as she turned to the living room and analyzed it. 

"Mom gave me a few things out of the garage and let me keep my bed and couch out of my room." I explain, "You hungry? I have pizza." 

"You going to school, tomorrow?" She asks turning to me as I pulled out a slice of the meat lovers then grabbed one for herself.

"I thought it started like next week." I chuckle then shrugged as I turned and sat on the couch looking down, "Yeah, I have to do what I have to do. I just hope not too many people give me a hard time." 

"Stacey?" She asked and I nod slowly.

Stacey was this girl who just gives me and everyone around hell. For someone reason me a lot more than others. I could only assume because we usually have a lot of classes together. I know its because she hated herself. I was confident and showed that without showing it. This year my clothing was going to change. I stole all of my mothers oversized hoodies. I am the only that needs to know of the pregnancy. For now it was just going to be Stacey and I's secret. I  do not know how long that will last but up until I am six moths is when I will be fine I want to transition into online classes if I can when I get closer to my due date. So I will only have to deal with the looks for about a month before I ever have to see those kids again.