The Big Mistake(Chapter 7)

"Wait. Hold up. Carly has a website around her being a teen mom." Danny asked sitting at the edge of his bed after dropping his school bag behind his room door. We had just got home like five seconds ago, and with Carly being a friend of ours it surprised us.  I mean she did go missing, and there was a rumor about her sleeping with a teacher, but I thought she went to go live with her aunt, something she had been thinking about.

"Yeah." I giggled.

"She lives in this apartment and that's not even the best part." I stopped to look at him smirking as I tried to ease them into it.

"What is it?" Elizabeth asked biting into her green and slightly yellow apple.

"Aaron is the dad!" I yelled laughing.

"Wait." Elizabeth put up her hand, "Bad Boy Aaron. Your cousin Aaron."

I nodded, "That's why he dropped out of school."

"That's your fault. You jinxed him." Danny said sitting back on his headboard smirking at me. I hate that stupid smirk. It makes me nervous.

"How?" I questioned putting my hand on my hip.

"Well when we had that sleepover at my house. You said he was going to get a girl pregnant before he went to college if he kept messing with those girls hearts."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

Elizabeth phone made a buzzing sound and our eyes turned to her. She read the text and grabbed her bag, "I have to go. Call you." She says quickly as she ran to give Danny a kiss on the cheek then me. Before we could ask any questions she was out of the room.

I looked back at Danny and he looked at me.

"Lets check out this YouTube channel." He suggests grabbing his laptop. I smiled as I jumped on the bed and he signed on.

I took off my over sized jacket and laid on my side with my hand holding my head up. We found her channel after going through six hundred others and clicked the one that was titled 'Pregnant 17 year old girl.'

"You ready?" Danny asked looking over at me. I slowly nodded and he pressed play. Carly's face came onto the screen, she looked like she has been crying for the past hour and hasn't left the house in a week nor did she take a shower.

"Hello. I'm Carly Jenkins and I'm 17 years old and I'm pregnant for the second time." She spoke, there was a loud bang and someone called out her name. "I'm going to tell Aaron the farther of my baby. That I'm pregnant."

There was an unlock sound and then Aaron came into view. He quickly grabbed her face and smashed his lips against hers. When they pulled away a tear escaped her eyes. They stared into each others eyes before he looked at the camera.

"What's this?" He questioned on the screen. He looked back at Carly then to the camera.

"Can you sit." He took a seat on the edge of the bath tub,"Aaron I have something to tell you. Just don't get mad."

"Okay." He whispered.

"I'm pregnant...again." She answered and watched his expression. 

"What?" He whispered.

"Okay. Here's the story everyone who's watching this. When I was seventeen I got pregnant. It was because of an one night stand with Aaron. You may think I'm a whore but it was my first time. Later on I found out I was about to become a teen mom. Then out of nowhere my baby died. After three months I found out which was five minutes ago that I was pregnant with Aaron's baby once again."

She held up a pregnancy stick that had a plus sign on it. She looked over at Aaron who had a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry." She began to cry a little.

"No." He shook his head, "We made this baby together. We're in it together."

She smiled, "Okay."

"I love you. I've loved you since that night." Aaron confessed.

She laughed and sniffed, "I love you too."

He smiled and they passionately kissed.

She looked at I'm guessing the camera, "Okay. I shall see you guys next week. But we have some catching up to do. With my new channel I hope to help underage moms and prevent teen pregnancy and express the risks of having sex and even being pregnant underage. Bye." The screen turned off.

I wiped the fallen tears and looked over at Danny who had sniffed. A laugh left my lips and I pushed him.

"That was." Danny smiled. "Deep."

"I know." I sighed looking through her page. She had over a million subscribers. The page isn't just around her being pregnant. There's many pranks and 1 on 1's.

"Hey. She had her baby." I said pressing the little tab. Aaron came on the screen and he was cheesing so happy as I remembered him to be.

"Okay. Baby Lizabeth is here. Say hi." The camera turned to Carly who was in a hospital bed caring a little baby. It was so adorable and small. She had a head full of straight brunette hair like Carly, her feet poking out of the blanket as she kicked her feet.

Carly laughed, "Her middle name is going to be Liza. Elizabeth Liza Powell."

My eyes widened as I sat up and looked at the screen. That's my name, I'm Liza.

"Like Liza at school, My cousin?" Aaron asked her. She kissed the little baby's chubby cheeks and smiled at her as she began to cry again.

"Yeah. She always gave me a bright smile and you guys were close." She said. I smiled and looked at Danny who was smiling up at me.

"Cool. Okay guys. Baby is getting hungry and Carly has to feed her. But we will see you guys tomorrow. Bye."

The screen went dark again and I laid back down. We maybe watched a million videos that night. I ended up falling asleep in Danny's arms. I have to seriously find a way to meet up with Carly. I wanted thank her.

So it's been awhile. But since its almost a new year I am going to be uploading chapters 1-3 times a day. I want to finish this whole entire book and They Don't Have To Know by January 1st.