Just Another Pregnant Teen (23)

It took me about four months and two weeks to finally feel like my life was really about to start. Today I was going to sign the final paperwork and take a tour of my building. With Mom's help and a lot of determination I was able to start the process of opening a Teen Mom center in Georgia. I sat down a lot with lawyers, accountants and many other business owners to help me figure everything out and how it will work. I was able to even get a lot of sponsors which pushed the opportunity of getting certified Doctors and psychiatrist. The building I chose was an old apartment building, and we just upgraded it, making sure to destroy the sixth floor which will hold my office, and a few other things, then transform the first floor, using that as an entrance, cafeteria and many other things. I was very nervous, we have a grand opening the should be happening in the next month or so and I really hope at least one person shows up. 

"Congratulation Mrs. Cornwall. I really hope everything works out." Steve my lawyer says standing up from the table.

I exhale as I nod slowly and looked up at Mom who was holding Aiden. She giggled and I look at the keys sitting on the table. I lift them then slid my hand in Erick's. We all got in the car and I look over at Mom who was driving. We were on our way to the building, to see the finished product. Mom and Erick were the main people on sight because being pregnant has made things a little harder for me. I do enjoy feeling my baby inside of me, and I can not wait to meet her. We have been preparing for her as well as preparing Aiden for the baby which he is absolutely excited for.

My eyes widened as it dropped to my stomach and I come face to face with my business. It was a nice light blue cover, trees surrounding us with a lot of land, and a nice sized parking lot. A smile crosses my face as I slowly climbed out of the car then walked to the large double doors. It didn't have no windows on the first floor, but all the other floors, where the rooms were did. I wanted this building to be private and secure for all the young moms. I just unlocked the doors and exhaled stepping inside. 

It was a desk right in front of us with a security room on the further left hand corner. I touch the large brown desk and exhaled turning to Erick who spoke, "So we have check in and out desk right here, and security. Which checks bags for weapons and drugs. You said you wanted it to be a safe place and this was the best we could do."

I giggle as Aiden began whining and grabbed my hand. I lift him onto my hip and exhaled, "Lets look inside." 

He smiled and I walked to the right of the dress opening the large glass door. I was presented with a large room, tiled flooring and white walls. There was the café to the right of us, a large desk and to the further left was the auditorium. Deeper down the hall showed many rooms and  I smile once we walked down. To the left was the doctors office and to the right was classrooms, and a library. I just pressed for the elevator at the end of the hall and smiled looking over at Mom who exhaled. 

"You are really quite." She whispers, "Kind of making me nervous."

"I am taking it all in. Making sure it has everything and is comfortable." 

She nods and I walk in to the elevator. Once we made it to the top floor which is my office area the doors opened to reveal my family. They were all holding cakes and presents and I laugh loudly placing Aiden on the ground. He ran to Amy and I lift my hand to wipe my eyes as I began hugging everyone.

The office was amazing. It had black couches outside with a couple of pillows, a mini fridge beside the door and inside past the double doors was a large desk. There were many book shelves, and a little area where toys sat. Aiden ran straight to the toys and I just laughed as I look up at Mom.

"Thank you, Mom!" I scream running to her and laughed as she took me in to her arms.

"It's beautiful." Amy says and I sit beside her on the couch. Amy and I slowly separated after Aiden turned one. Once she found out she was pregnant she came straight to me and ever sense then we talk every single day. She looked super cute with her little belly, and has been a huge help with this business as well as helping me with Aiden.