Pregnant By The Bad Boy (Chapter 10)

"Pregnant woman, 17 years old, experiencing contractions and bleeding in the vaginal area. We will be there in less than five minutes." The lady in the ambulance spoke out to the person in her walkie talkie.

I held hands with Nya tightly. A few tears escaping my eyelids as I held my belly tightly. Tom was driving Justine, Bethany and Erick who I have grown to be friends with in the last month. Aaron wasn't answering his phone and she told me She was going to keep calling. I just really want my dad.

"Its okay, I'm here Carly." Nya reassured. I nodded as I looked.over at the paramedic who has stuck a needle in my arm.

I screamed in pain as what I assume was another contraction stricken through my already weak body. Today I was suppose to find out the gender and I was turning six weeks pregnant.

I'm not ready and my baby can die. And I can't have that. Come on little munchkin. Please, I'm begging you ease wait. I can't handle all of this.

"Get her to room 169!" Some one screamed. I shook my head bring down into more crying.

I can't go to that room. Thts where my mother died. She died in that room and I don't want my baby to die. What if it dies in that room?

"Miss. I'm going to need you to wait." The nurse stopped Nya, She nodded ans wiped away a few tears giving me a warm smile.

"Lets see here." Doctor Falms spoke sitting down beside me. I looked at him and he smiled. He did his thing, which was an ultrasound.

"What's happening?" I choked out looking at the screen. My baby was no where to be found and it was making me worried.

"It seems I can't find you baby." He cleared his throat, "I'm so sorry, Carly. Your baby didn't make it."

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"What No! How could that have happened?" I questioned as tears began to pur out of my eyes.

"Your a teen. There are a lot of risks for teen pregnancy." He replied.

For a minute my hear stopped and I couldn't even breath. Until I caught my breath and a loud scream left my lips. I was kicking in every direction, letting my arms fly everywhere.

Until I was being held in someone's arms. Tight warm hug by Tom. I let out a loud shaky breath as he rocked me back and forth.

"I can't do this." I whispered wrapping my arms around his waist. He kissed my forehead and looked me in my eyes.

"I'm here. I promise." He whispered. I nodded as I pushed my body hard against his wrapping my arms back around him.

"I promise..." He whispered once again.

My baby is dead....Now I'm dead inside.